The General Conversation Area

lol Germans not really worth the time to learn.
My cousin once said something rather funny.....to speak german effectively...merely talk with your mouth full.

On a more serious note though, Germans easy to read, write and speak. but the tenses (past, present and future) aren't as easy to get used to, the gender of each word also takes into affect.

Example:
Die katze is The cat. (female)
Das kanichen is the rabbit (neutral)
Der Hund is the dog. (male)
Dashhund is a sausage Dog :p

So you can see, especially with that last one...if you don't pay attention to the correct gender....you could end up saying something completely different to what you intend....but to you...its the right thing :p

Thanks :) i was really surprised that i won actually, i do have more ideas linked to what was shown there, like Shinji audtioning for some other anime roles (like going for ichigo's role in Bleach)

Oh and i can finally reveal the news i teased a while ago (mono and Tachi know already)

I'm now engaged :D I proposed last week during our trip to brimingham to see Green Day

Congratz mate, ^_^ knew it would be a yes.

*pulls out a ball and chain* here you go mate....:p

My entry was a joke tbh. i had to chuck in a pikachu so people wouldn't complain lol.
A serious entry would have been abit more impressive than my lazy half assed attempt :p

Even more Congrats mate. That's awesome news. You are no part of my tribe of people who wlak around dragging a piece of rope which will eventually become a knott. Makes you feel old don't it?
:p

My competion entry was rather rushed in the end. Plus it sounded good in my head but was hard to get on paper. Could have been framed better.

no what makes me feel old is that my niece is entering secondary school next year :p that makes me feel old.

Thanks anyway Voddas :)

with more time on mine i could of made it that Shinji's head didn't change shape with each passing frame. I was pleased with how Rei turned out and with Kisuke

BlackWolf said:
Thanks :) i was really surprised that i won actually, i do have more ideas linked to what was shown there, like Shinji audtioning for some other anime roles (like going for ichigo's role in Bleach)
Congrats and I want to see that one. =)

BlackWolf said:
Oh and i can finally reveal the news i teased a while ago (mono and Tachi know already)

I'm now engaged :D I proposed last week during our trip to brimingham to see Green Day
I'm really sorry.
You've seem to be such a great guy.... ;)

chaos said:
BlackWolf said:
Congrats and I want to see that one. =)

BlackWolf said:

I'm really sorry.
You've seem to be such a great guy.... ;)

I may start work on that strip tomorrow, probably post it up in my art thread, i wonder if i could stretch this idea into a weekly thing...

and as for the second thing...i'll take that as a congrats ;) thanks chaos :)

lol i know the compo's finished, but i'll post my serious one now ^_^

Hello trouble, i was trying to get hold of you on thursday, see if you wanted to meet up on friday :/

I was going to give it to the runner up... if by a slim chance I won of course. The comp really got me drawing again though. Been drawing loads since. Well sketching at least. Now that I have a scanner I can share it with you too.
XD

Devil may cry is a great anime series. especially like how at the end....it actually makes sense. been done well :) and Dante's post dmc3 and more Dmc 1. which is the best one out of the lot.

i'll post more of a final judgement when i watch it dubbed, last time i watched it, it was airing so thoughts may of changed, but i wonder if they would do another season if another game was coming out...

Actually i lie i would love to see an anime just for Nero explaining him a bit more

I want to see what their going to do now....Will Nero become the main character? will Nero joining the Devil May Cry agency?

And Bayonetta... is that going to cross over into DMC? that'd be an epic joint.

An yeah, just say whenever your free ^_^

Back