The General Conversation Area

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
I live near a US Army National Guard training base, so we get all kinds of military traffic over my house - a variety of helicopters, big C-130 aircraft (my next door neighbor anime groupie is in the Guard and services the C-130 planes), and we use to see a lot of A-10 Warthogs, Apache helicopters, and the awesomely-cool Sky-Crane helicopters, until they moved them to other nearby bases a bit further away.

h54_6.jpg

Geriatric hedgehog

Thousand Master
I live near a US Army National Guard training base, so we get all kinds of military traffic over my house - a variety of helicopters, big C-130 aircraft (my next door neighbor anime groupie is in the Guard and services the C-130 planes), and we use to see a lot of A-10 Warthogs, Apache helicopters, and the awesomely-cool Sky-Crane helicopters, until they moved them to other nearby bases a bit further away.

h54_6.jpg
My goodness, living there would have made my 12 year-old-self so very happy! Just remember playing all sorts of A10 tank killer, F117 stealth bomber and likely also Apache flight sim games back then, when not playing Lucasarts point&click adventure games...aaaah good times.