The General Conversation Area

@WMD they'll just ask if you’re related to wolverine before long. Just don’t stand for that awful barely nutritious stuff they call food.
Things will get easier quicker before you know it. I had to have a permanent tooth removed as a kid, I refused those dang horse tablets they wanted to give me and kept eating

@WMD they'll just ask if you’re related to wolverine before long. Just don’t stand for that awful barely nutritious stuff they call food.
Things will get easier quicker before you know it. I had to have a permanent tooth removed as a kid, I refused those dang horse tablets they wanted to give me and kept eating
Haha I've had to have random bits of my chest shaved to stick various electrodes to me so I feel like one of his experimental clones

To be fair the has been alright.had bacon scrambled eggs and chips for dinner with ice cream dessert

I was wondering where the hell you were on the Lagann simulwatch, @WMD, damn dude.

Chips for dinner sounds great though, gotta concentrate on the good things, stay strong and you'll do fine. Wishing you all the best!! 💪

Break a leg, WMD! um, er, I mean... get better quickly!

My daughter got hit by a car and broke her calf bone pretty badly years ago when she was about 8 years old, and they had to put two metal rods in her leg for about 8 months - so maybe they'll make you bionic as well!

Break a leg, WMD! um, er, I mean... get better quickly!

My daughter got hit by a car and broke her calf bone pretty badly years ago when she was about 8 years old, and they had to put two metal rods in her leg for about 8 months - so maybe they'll make you bionic as well!
I already have a metal plate on my ankle when I broke it playing footy at uni. Actual metal rods sounds brutal though. Hope she was alright, all things considered.

I dont know what they can do with a shoulder but I guess I'll find out next week!

Y'all need to see what they've done to @ayase! 👇😆

I want to see that llamas face on Kyon's head for @Neil.T next avatar
As for that... leave it with me? 😅

Y'all need to see what they've done to @ayase! 👇😆
Did I miss it? Is it gone already? That's what not logging in for three years gets me.

Edit: Okay, it would appear one of my many blocking add-ons has actually prevented these april fools avatars showing up. Had to use Edge to get it to display. That's hilarious. Who is this little guy?

Edit 2: It also seems like there's a time delay on the forum using Edge, this post didn't even show up... weird.

Last edited:
Haha, cute. I have to post it here because I can't use Google Image search from the image on MAL. Pre-post edit it works from the preview, but I'm keeping the image here prosperity 😁
Screenshot_20210401-191221.jpg
It's:
From Healin' Good♡Precure

Back