The General Conversation Area

@HWR could release an autobiography called "The Art of Living Groovily: How To Live Life The Dandy Way " 🤣

More than likely! 🤣

Reminds me of:

220px-Make_Love%21_The_Bruce_Campbell_Way.jpg

Hmmmmm...I feel like doing something mischievous but I don't know what 🤔

☝️😃💡

*Pinches @Stiivun's Santa hat*

🤣

Anyone else trying to stave off a nasty cold? 😓

I've not long shaken off the cold I had, though the cough is trying with all it's might to cling on like a barnacle on a ship!

Last edited by a moderator:
Owww ... wait no that didn’t hurt a bit. Luckily i have that hat, guess it’s harder to pinch a bald head :D

Ah a cough, well only cough i have left is probably from years and years of smoking. But i stopped (again) since March ... knocking on wood.

Owww ... wait no that didn’t hurt a bit. Luckily i have that hat, guess it’s harder to pinch a bald head :D

You're Belgian AND bald???! :eek:

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Are you at least a bearded Belgian? If not @Neil.T has some beard to spare, and Christmas is all about giving! 😃👍

Ah a cough, well only cough i have left is probably from years and years of smoking. But i stopped (again) since March ... knocking on wood.

Well done! :D Do you also find that having quit smoking you now have more money to spend on anime?

Writing usually isn't my forte but I wrote a spontaneous poem for @Neil.T the other day and he thought it was good! 😃 🤣
It is good! Really good. Both of them are. ☺️💓

So yeah i do have a beard, although not as big as Santa’s or NeilT ;)
I "downsized" mine with my trimmer recently, so we might be about the same now. ;)
I used the setting that's equivalent to a #3 haircut.

Ever have one of those days where you just wanna press the big red button on the world?

First I'm pissed off all day by the fact the right wing gutter press and liberal pansy broadsheets are united in faux outrage at Jeremy Corbyn for perfectly accurately describing the PM (and even more maddened by the fact he didn't immediately own up to it, stand up and scream it again in her face and precipitate a massive fist and mace fight on the floor of the House of Commons), I have a Uni hand in tomorrow which is a piece of sh*t I've already lost multiple nights sleep trying to hammer into shape (and am about to lose another) and the final, resounding, deafeningly loudly hammered nail in coffin is that I log in to tumblr for the first time in a few months to find that nsfw fan art, which accounts for about 95% of the blogs I follow, has been nuked and rendered verboten by their new corporate ****wit overlords at Verizon, decimating a nice little community I enjoyed the company of with roughly the force of the Tsar Bomba. My avatar is far too damn happy to reflect how I feel today.

Come Armageddon, come Armageddon, come.

Ever have one of those days where you just wanna press the big red button on the world?

First I'm pissed off all day by the fact the right wing gutter press and liberal pansy broadsheets are united in faux outrage at Jeremy Corbyn for perfectly accurately describing the PM (and even more maddened by the fact he didn't immediately own up to it, stand up and scream it again in her face and precipitate a massive fist and mace fight on the floor of the House of Commons), I have a Uni hand in tomorrow which is a piece of sh*t I've already lost multiple nights sleep trying to hammer into shape (and am about to lose another) and the final, resounding, deafeningly loudly hammered nail in coffin is that I log in to tumblr for the first time in a few months to find that nsfw fan art, which accounts for about 95% of the blogs I follow, has been nuked and rendered verboten by their new corporate ****wit overlords at Verizon, decimating a nice little community I enjoyed the company of with roughly the force of the Tsar Bomba. My avatar is far too damn happy to reflect how I feel today.

I'm not following the news but I'm up for seeing May get called out, and the Tumblr thing, where ya been buddy? Tumblrs been tanking for the last few weeks thanks to their cooperate overlords

Back