The General Conversation Area

Peach is by far my favorite Ice cream flavor, also very hard to find. The University I attended many moons ago has a creamery where they make to-die-for ice cream fresh from the cows, and their peach Ice cream actually has full slices of peaches in it, not just little bits...

As far as ice cream from the local grocery stores, one store carries this flavor, and it makes some awesome milkshakes, too:

large_c8785975-894a-4076-873c-faa5ec734bf3.jpg
Can’t say I’ve ever been one for fruity ice cream. The idea of whole peach slices make it sound better though. I dislike the idea of tiny fruit bits in stuff, actual bits of fruit sounds so much better.

Peach is by far my favorite Ice cream flavor, also very hard to find. The University I attended many moons ago has a creamery where they make to-die-for ice cream fresh from the cows, and their peach Ice cream actually has full slices of peaches in it, not just little bits...

As far as ice cream from the local grocery stores, one store carries this flavor, and it makes some awesome milkshakes, too:

0_GGRMnyR.JPG.400x400_q85ss0_background-%23FFFFFF_progressive.jpg

And even though I appreciate a good Toblerone, I don't care too much for any foods flavored with chocolate, including ice cream.
That flavour looks nice, America has a lot of great products that us Brits just don't seem to buy into for some reason.

Fruit-flavored ice creams are my favorites, I don't really care for too much else - except that pistaccio that HWR mentioned. My mom is a big Rum Raisin fan, that's pretty good too... Oh, a fairly new flavor here is Salted Caramel, that's another good one. It just seems like 3/4 of the ice cream flavors available here are with chocolate, double chocolate, or death by chocolate... I don't buy any of those.

Because I have a speech impediment I can't even say Rum and Raisin (comes out as Wum and Waisin)
This is just getting freaky now. I had speech therapy for quite a while when I was younger, basically had too much connective tissue under my toungue.

Fruit-flavored ice creams are my favorites, I don't really care for too much else - except that pistaccio that HWR mentioned. My mon is a big Rum Raisin fan, that's pretty good too...
Pistachio is underrated as a flavour, I like fruits
Based ones also since they're very refreshing.

This is just getting freaky now. I had speech therapy for quite a while when I was younger, basically had too much connective tissue under my toungue.
I have no idea where my impediment came from, likely from all the learning difficulties I had growing up.

Fruit-flavored ice creams are my favorites, I don't really care for too much else - except that pistaccio that HWR mentioned. My mom is a big Rum Raisin fan, that's pretty good too...
I’ve got to admit you need a decent rum and raisin for it too be good. It needs the right combination.

Yeah it’s just plain sucks when it’s like that. Thankfully my local cinema has a great one. Plus you can have it made into a milkshake...
There's an ice cream place in Camden that does that. I honestly prefer smoothies and milkshakes to ice cream anyways so it's a good combination.

There's an ice cream place in Camden that does that. I honestly prefer smoothies and milkshakes to ice cream anyways so it's a good combination.
For me it depends what I’m in the mood for really, sitting watching a film I’d rather have something I can drink.

If only I'd have a few extra quid if I was :p
It sucks not being able to say your own surname or even the name of your older brother though.
Saying it now just reminds me of the singer in only fools & horses. Del hires a guy who could fit the bill for a Tom Jones act, it's a bit funny that del can afford someone so good, until the guy does a duet with his wife - the song crying

Saying it now just reminds me of the singer in only fools & horses. Del hires a guy who could fit the bill for a Tom Jones act, it's a bit funny that del can afford someone so good, until the guy does a duet with his wife - the song crying
A truly classic episode with Tony Angelino

Back