The General Conversation Area

And to think that that was only one of my middle-drawer jokes. ;)
There are lots of women out there who are swooning over their prospective partner's courtship rituals...

Me? I get lower/middle drawer jokes and puns :rolleyes:

I will allow the birth reasonnthe work one has no bearing on laughter. Work needs to be made pleasurable. Laughing there seems like a good thing.
This is true, I don't even know what I was thinking...

*laughs so the whole establishment hears*

Ow...

Can't wait :rolleyes:
tenor.gif

Omg @Captaaainuniverse as nurse!

Do you think you could give @Neil.T a long-lasting general anaesthetic? :rolleyes:
You could call me nurse rachet! No one said what kind of shots though...
37e1da51943c42720044ac30eb193c9d.jpg

And perhaps... could you hold @Neil.T still?
Here are my codes:
Give the patient their shot; the patient gains a suspicious new bullet wound
Get the crash kit!; I make that kit live up to its name, crash into every thing until the only thing that's works is good ol' mouth to mouth
The patient is flatlining; wasn't me
Take care of the patient; thus goes into a very dark place, involving the disposal of "yard trimmings"
Treat the patient as you would a loved one; may involve a ball gag, all I can say on a family friendly forum xD
The power switch thing was definitely a stain on an otherwise excellent series...
I don't mean to get into rude territory but don't all women have those on switches? It's been a long time:(
Me? I get lower/middle drawer jokes and puns :rolleyes:
I could sweep you off your feet ;) but it would be a messy relationship

You could call me nurse rachet! No one said what kind of shots though...
37e1da51943c42720044ac30eb193c9d.jpg

And perhaps... could you hold @Neil.T still?
Here are my codes:
Give the patient their shot; the patient gains a suspicious new bullet wound
Get the crash kit!; I make that kit live up to its name, crash into every thing until the only thing that's works is good ol' mouth to mouth
The patient is flatlining; wasn't me
Take care of the patient; thus goes into a very dark place, involving the disposal of "yard trimmings"
Treat the patient as you would a loved one; may involve a ball gag, all I can say on a family friendly forum xD

I don't mean to get into rude territory but don't all women have those on switches? It's been a long time:(

I could sweep you off your feet ;) but it would be a messy relationship
I like your style.

Back