The General Conversation Area

Haha, nah, I don't mind :)

Usually these days it's just things like needing to have the volume on the TV set to an even number, or for things generally to be "even" and symmetrical. I'm picky about order and cleanliness (not to drastic levels like I used to be), but I really dislike clutter, and I like for things to look neat. Even in work, my colleague will just dump the envelopes into the mailbox and then when she's gone I organise them into size order and make sure they're all the right way up.

You know I get a kick out of telling the Cult Lewder where to go anyway ;)

I better not let you see my room. :eek:

It's really messy from building a new computer and needs tidying up. :confused:

/umiko

Btw @Umiko we're sending our Cult Lewder to med school. Any donations will be greatfully received.

Btw, @Phobos what do we get in return? Free diagnostic health checks and flu jabs for life?

Wait... I have just got a paper comunnicay from @Phobos ... he would be the doctor but I would administer the shots of "like, whatever" this is a grand day indeed...

Edit: everyone took the 30 minute break anyway... I've been standing around for 10 minutes like an idiot...

@~AyaMachi~ Make sure they're actually flu jabs and @Phobos isn't just stabbing people for fun. :p
Spoilsport.
Wait... I have just got a paper comunnicay from @Phobos ... he would be the doctor but I would administer the shots of "like, whatever" this is a grand day indeed...

Edit: everyone took the 30 minute break anyway... I've been standing around for 10 minutes like an idiot...
Does that make you my nurse? I’m worrried now!

I get that, I was trying to get in touch with my dentist the other week to reschedule an appointment; kept saying the line was busy :rolleyes: I get that the services are stretched but it's hardly efficient.

Could be worse. You could not be registered with a dentist and the nearest two options is one accepting private patients 30 miles away or another one accepting NHS patients 50+ miles away. :eek:

/umiko

Back