The General Conversation Area

Oh gosh that looks...sickly XD

Not that I recall. Maybe in one of my many weird dreams...

Also, does apple pie count as one of your 5 a day? And is the Croatia v Argentina ref actually watching the same game as me? :rolleyes:
I don't think I want to know what's going down your throat in your dreams.

Answers to your questions; yes, so does pizza and no, I'm not a sports guy but those refs never watch the game

Monopolised is too big a word this early in the morning.
I know, I need to phone in sick now!

EDIT: Ugh, I might actually have to now. I just had a slice of toast and I'm sure I tasted mould!

Well, that's it, isn't it? It's been nice knowing you all...

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's breakfast then? Mouldy toast, off colour juice, funny smelling beans, sausages with flecks of green and a coffee with a touch of milk that's more like yogurt. Pass some here!

I'm not in the cult, I'm a free spirit. I could float in, eat the chair (if I wanted to) and float out.
The shinji chair cares naught for cult status, only misery. The only exceptions seem to be @HWR had to has built a groovy immunity to it and @Phobos who rules with so much respect and fear that no mionion dares punish him in such a manner. For those not exempt from the chair, just ask High Preistess @~AyaMachi~ , whome over time has nearly left butt prints on the chair

Back