The General Conversation Area

I think @Neil.T managed to somehow steal some from someone else's fridge earlier... ;)
Deep throating a medical camera-this can only end well.
Two very differing statements at just gone 08:21am on a Thursday morning, whilst I'm about to eat my cheese on toast...

Yet both really rather funny!

Also, since I've bought my new mattress I've been having some very weird dreams. Does this mean anything? Is it a magic dream mattress or something? Last night, I was apparently a lesbian and at one point I was taking pictures of a grass snake that was just outside our French windows....I remember that part vividly (and it was definitely a grass snake). My "girlfriend" was very lovely, and she reminded me of my old pilates instructor...

Perhaps it's just because I'm sleeping so much better... *shrugs and bites into toast*

P.S. It doesn't matter what I share anymore y'all think I'm weird! ;)

Two very differing statements at just gone 08:21am on a Thursday morning, whilst I'm about to eat my cheese on toast...

Also, since I've bought my new mattress I've been having some very weird dreams. Does this mean anything? Is it a magic dream mattress or something? Last night, I was apparently a lesbian and at one point I was taking pictures of a grass snake that was just outside our French windows....I remember that part vividly (and it was definitely a grass snake). My "girlfriend" was very lovely, and she reminded me of my old pilates instructor...

Perhaps it's just because I'm sleeping so much better... *shrugs and bites into toast*

Weird dreams are fine. :)

So long as you don't wake up in disappointment of trying to fly in your dream and instead just gently landing on a footpath and then forcing to wake up out of said dream... ;)

Weird dreams are fine. :)

So long as you don't wake up in disappointment of trying to fly in your dream and instead just gently landing on a footpath and then forcing to wake up out of said dream... ;)
I'm just going to blame everything weird that happens to me on @Neil.T , that seems like the logical thing to do...

You’re weird.

Did you wake up sad to find your girlfriend wasn’t there with you? :p snakes are good though. Probably is due to the change in quality of sleep, I find myself somewhat envious though, I don’t remember any of my dreams nowadays. Haven’t in over a decade now. Can be a bit odd to wake up suddenly feeling very uncomfortable and that something bad just happened to only then go “oh yeah, it was probably a nightmare. Oh well”

Allow me to play very amateur phsycologist - I think this may be you yearning for a meaningful relationship, you have the girlfriend there and the cheeky grass snake could be o_O *covers privates*. It could just be me thinking that a mature and meaningful relationship involves a sex life though, I've always had beastly desires.

It's not quite as bad as my dream though, my late mother noticed I was trying to hide a bad habit of eating my own pants. No idea what that mean!
watch out boys, she's got her eyezes on the prizes

Whatever floats your boat.

More seriously, please do let me know what kind of stuff is found. Hopefully no weirdness and all goodness. That’s the dandy way to live, baby!
Well it took all of four minutes. They sprayed some throat numbing liquid into my gob and then shoved a camera down there. All they've found so far is inflammation to my lower stomach, but they're running a test to check for any bacterial infections.

Wasn't too bad but I can't eat for a while and I do feel bloated.

Well it took all of four minutes. They sprayed some throat numbing liquid into my gob and then shoved a camera down there. All they've found so far is inflammation to my lower stomach, but they're running a test to check for any bacterial infections.

Well I guess the fact they didn’t find much is a good thing. Hope all goes well with the bacterial test.

Feeling bloated isn't dandy, baby. Hope the test isn't too unpleasant :)

You’re weird.

Did you wake up sad to find your girlfriend wasn’t there with you? :p snakes are good though. Probably is due to the change in quality of sleep, I find myself somewhat envious though, I don’t remember any of my dreams nowadays. Haven’t in over a decade now. Can be a bit odd to wake up suddenly feeling very uncomfortable and that something bad just happened to only then go “oh yeah, it was probably a nightmare. Oh well”
I resent that, I would be quite a catch if I was that way inclined! :p

I am sleeping alot better these days; I don't even wake up so easily any more. Plus, I can sleep on my back as well, which was always a bother with my old mattress...

Back