The General Conversation Area

Well, the drunk girl was drunk, so therefore should definitely have been ignored...

As for Mums, they say all kinds of funny things to get us to do stuff...or, not do stuff...

But, glad to have made you smile dude, I usually come away from this thread smiling and laughing, it's been very much needed! ^^
If you come away from us lot smiling then you smile easily.

Organic cress grown in acid-free solid in the fresh pastures of Switzerland...or, wherever they grow cress these days...
hmm, I once did an experiment with cress in year 5/6 of school. we watched how cress grew in different situations. one set was watered, but left in a dark cupboard. I think that cress will do

And based on that price, rather than just buy a punnet of cress, you select exactly the amount of cresses you need with a pair of tweezers.

hmm, I once did an experiment with cress in year 5/6 of school. we watched how cress grew in different situations. one set was watered, but left in a dark cupboard. I think that cress will do
I think we all did that experiment dude. They can't let us lose with bunsen burners and chunks of potassium in year 2/3!

And based on that price, rather than just buy a punnet of cress, you select exactly the amount of cresses you need with a pair of tweezers.
Naturally, plus you have to pay for any you damage!
ugh, the pretentiousness! would you actually have to keep the tiny leaves presentable too? and on a plate, surrounded by tiny cress leaves around the perfectly placed main cress?

ugh, the pretentiousness! would you actually have to keep the tiny leaves presentable too? and on a plate, surrounded by tiny cress leaves around the perfectly placed main cress?
That's only when pretentious cordon bleu chefs get a hold of pretentious cress for their pretentious dishes that they charge pretentious prices for...

Back