The General Conversation Area

I think I need one of your mionions with an iron, got anybody qualified?
Feel free to take your pick. @Umiko might try hooking it up to electrical, @Captaaainuniverse would probably burn it with the iron as a form of punishment so @~AyaMachi~ is probably the best bit. Just don’t blame me if she blesses it it some such thing.

Please note before being able to borrow a mionion you must first sign the relevant paperwork.

Feel free to take your pick. @Umiko might try hooking it up to electrical, @Captaaainuniverse would probably burn it with the iron as a form of punishment so @~AyaMachi~ is probably the best bit. Just don’t blame me if she blesses it it some such thing.

Please note before being able to borrow a mionion you must first sign the relevant paperwork.
You...read @Neil.T s post regarding my porridge making skills, right? He wasn't exeggerating...

:rolleyes:

uh... yes... punishment... I do not fail in anything I set to actually do at all.

I want to know the story behind this.

@HWR might be better, only danger with him is he might try to make the flag more groovy, baby!
this though. I suspect it will be glittering within a heartbeat, boobies will be added to it to make it extra groovy, and some sort of digital music player installed so you can pull some groovy moves supporting your country, baby!

I want to know the story behind this.

@HWR might be better, only danger with him is he might try to make the flag more groovy, baby!

Basically, I was attemtping to make porridge, for the first time in absolutely ages, and well, my attempt fell well shot of the desired mark. My kitchen looked like it had dandruff from all the flakes that had scattered everywhere and well, I ended up putting far too much oats and milk in the bowl to begin with and ended up using a ladel to dispell the excess porridge. Then I had to make sure it didn't explode in the microwave...I also put too much milk in it anyway, so I had to microwave it for longer than desired, resulting in porridge that was hotter than the sun...

Plus I was in a very "fragile" state at the time; it was all very...dramatic! *goes to Shinji Corner to weep*

Basically, I was attemtping to make porridge, for the first time in absolutely ages, and well, my attempt fell well shot of the desired mark. My kitchen looked like it had dandruff from all the flakes that had scattered everywhere and well, I ended up putting far too much oats and milk in the bowl to begin with and ended up using a ladel to dispell the excess porridge. Then I had to make sure it didn't explode in the microwave...I also put too much milk in it anyway, so I had to microwave it for longer than desired, resulting in porridge that was hotter than the sun...

Plus I was in a very "fragile" state at the time; it was all very...dramatic! *goestil yo to Shinji Corner to weep*
Now stay there until I tell you to come out.

Back