The General Conversation Area

Oh I know, I used to have one years ago! Do you have fellow mionions to hand to help shift it?

*Receives paperwork* Finally, you are now indoctrinated into our Cult, you can (not) escape...

I mean, err...Welcome, with open arms, welcome! ^^
I have a fellow mionion to help but I’m probably going to have to sort some stuff out in the garden just to be able to move it up there. Due to garden related stuff being done there’s not really a clear path to move it. Then I’ll have to clear a stack of slabs from by the cabin to be able to get the piano in. This is going to be a long day.

I have a fellow mionion to help but I’m probably going to have to sort some stuff out in the garden just to be able to move it up there. Due to garden related stuff being done there’s not really a clear path to move it. Then I’ll have to clear a stack of slabs from by the cabin to be able to get the piano in. This is going to be a long day.
Oh boy! It seems wise to shift out anything in the way though, that will make it alot easier to move it; those things are really heavy and cumbersome!

I do have visions of it being like a Tom and Jerry cartoon though, or like the Chuckle Bros...this amuses me...

Oh boy! It seems wise to shift out anything in the way though, that will make it alot easier to move it; those things are really heavy and cumbersome!

I do have visions of it being like a Tom and Jerry cartoon though, or like the Chuckle Bros...this amuses me...
I know they’re heavy, I’ve moved them both before. It’s just cumbersome more than anything. Ignoring the weight thing obviously.

You could be Chief Beard Mionion, since @Neil.T doesn't seem to want to join...
Pretty much all of them, cult lewder (me), high priestess @~AyaMachi~ and punishment officer @Captaaainuniverse have been taken. @HWR is the head of the dandy division. Whatever else you want is yours.

Hmmm...

I would feel bad taking the Chief Beard Mionion role as I still shave my beard weekly. ;)

Chief Software Developer?

Someone has to design the hardware and write the software for the planet sized disco ball after all...

By the broiling blood of the inferno, I sleep for like 1 1/2 hours and have to go through 6 pages!

Nothing on telly...whyyyyyyyyyyy??? :eek:
*swings SAC set around* may I remind you that this site is built around fans of something alternative to what our networks broadcast?
I’m scared, I’ve got to move a piano from inside all the way up the back garden and then into the log cabin. Someone save me?
Surely you're not planning to put it upstairs the the front window, where it shall balance precariously in anticipation of giving someone a had day?
*receives paperwork*

*signs it*

*passes the paperwork back to @~AyaMachi~*
*slobber* here you didn't read the fine print *wipes drool away from mouth with handkerchief* that allows the punishment officer *wipes drool away with arm* to make an example of you to other mionions for no reasoning beyond strengthening their resolve. Oh what a glorious day it's been. I do hope you are use to screaming
tokyoghoulepisode129_zps04cb8557.png~original

Yay!

Which vacancies are available? :D
I did propose a chin measurer to make sure the men were maintaining a satisfying beard as is the Cult rules, but there are many other positions still available and @HWR made the decision a while ago that the beard cult and the cult of dandy should.merge, so he also influences some of our positions

Hmmm...

I would feel bad taking the Chief Beard Mionion role as I still shave my beard weekly. ;)

Chief Software Developer?

Someone has to design the hardware and write the software for the planet sized disco ball after all...
Very well I dub thee software developing mionion. It is your job to design hardware, create software & stop @Neil.T from being able to hack our cults systems!

By the broiling blood of the inferno, I sleep for like 1 1/2 hours and have to go through 6 pages!

*swings SAC set around* may I remind you that this site is built around fans of something alternative to what our networks broadcast?

Surely you're not planning to put it upstairs the the front window, where it shall balance precariously in anticipation of giving someone a had day?

*slobber* here you didn't read the fine print *wipes drool away from mouth with handkerchief* that allows the punishment officer *wipes drool away with arm* to make an example of you to other mionions for no reasoning beyond strengthening their resolve. Oh what a glorious day it's been. I do hope you are use to screaming
tokyoghoulepisode129_zps04cb8557.png~original

I did propose a chin measurer to make sure the men were maintaining a satisfying beard as is the Cult rules, but there are many other positions still available and @HWR made the decision a while ago that the beard cult and the cult of dandy should.merge, so he also influences some of our positions
How are you aware of my plans?!?

Very well I dub thee software developing mionion. It is your job to design hardware, create software & stop @Neil.T from being able to hack our cults systems!
Yes, and thwart his attempts at reeling off his corny super sentai dialogue and awful punnery - can you develop a programme capable of such a thing?! Please, DO IT!!!

As long as I can eat them I don't mind but then again I have a texture issue with things as some will make gag/sick lol
This is an exceptional mitigating circumstance, as I too am funny about food textures. You may stay also!

Back