The General Conversation Area

I can stick two balls of wool up my shirt if that'll even things out :)
Yes, yes it would, it would also be really rather funny :)

Advice: Make sure wool balls are chosen in accordance to body size for an accurate look ^^

Yes, yes it would, it would also be really rather funny :)

Advice: Make sure wool balls are chosen in accordance to body size for an accurate look ^^
No no no no no stop recruiting the blokes into women it just won't be the same, and if the blokes cab be women they'll all do it!
If you wanna recruit some girls you're gonna have to go into town and show off your High Preistess powers like shining chariot
shinychariot.gif

*In best sales pitch voice* Come on ladies, join the forum, where you'll be surrounded by numpties, bad puns, and Dandy s**tposting...

Last edited by a moderator:
those are joyless people indeed.
I just thought of a well needed position should the opportunity to recruit arise, mostly a blokes job though - a chin measurer, to make sure all the other blokes are properly maintaining their Sasquatch sneeze

those are joyless people indeed.
I just thought of a well needed position should the opportunity to recruit arise, mostly a blokes job though - a chin measurer, to make sure all the other blokes are properly maintaining their Sasquatch sneeze
That can only happen if I retain the right to overturn their verdict at any time. Mainly so I have an excuse to punish for no reason...

Back