The General Conversation Area

But my wardrobe is complete. It’s completely empty!
So our glorious Saturday Morning battles are to be fought with a Super Hentai in a panty mask and a mankini I.e @Neil.T and the Cult Lewder @Phobos who refuses to wear anything with an Olive Oil type @~AyaMachi~ screaming her head off whilst @HWR creates a groovy backdrop of booties and boobies and random explosions send mionions flying like that old lemmings game? I've just thought of a new punishment... I'll just tell the mionions that it is their fate. It's like shimoneta on acid

More like just rolling my eyes and accepting that all of you *sweeping hand gesture* are perverts :rolleyes:

So our glorious Saturday Morning battles are to be fought with a Super Hentai in a panty mask and a mankini I.e @Neil.T and the Cult Lewder @Phobos who refuses to wear anything with an Olive Oil type @~AyaMachi~ screaming her head off whilst @HWR creates a groovy backdrop of booties and boobies and random explosions send mionions flying like that old lemmings game? I've just thought of a new punishment... I'll just tell the mionions that it is their fate. It's like shimoneta on acid
Now that would make for one hell of an anime.

I literally just got asked if I wanted to go to boobies. The downside? The person asking hasn’t watched that groovy Dandy guy in space, baby!

I feel like I'm hugely outnumbered though, since the beard to booby ratio is massively in favour of the former...

Back