The General Conversation Area

I've got a copy of that "Final Fantasy" film The Spirits Within that I've yet to watch...

Wish me luck?
I've heard of it, but after not really getting into AC I didn't bother watching it. Nah, maybe you'll like it! Don't know until you try!

I've got a copy of that "Final Fantasy" film The Spirits Within that I've yet to watch...

Wish me luck?
I've heard that film is pretty lacklustre, worse than Advent Children, though if I watch it I might like it, ultimately ones own opinion is the one that matters most

I will only wish you luck against us in the rugby, for you shall need it :p
Why do I get the feeling that I'm not gonna hear the end of this anytime soon? 😅

I've heard that film is pretty lacklustre, worse than Advent Children, though if I watch it I might like it, ultimately ones own opinion is the one that matters most
To be honest, I only have it because I bought the collector's edition of out of CEX in Glasgow for 50p! The digipack is very shiny.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm not gonna hear the end of this anytime soon? 😅

To be honest, I only have it because I bought the collector's edition of out of CEX in Glasgow for 50p! The digipack is very shiny.
Yeah I remember seeing in the receive today thread
If nothing else it'll look nice on the shelf at least

I damn nearly p*ssed myself there!! 😂 😆
It's so true though. Although today the players were covered in purple chalk because of the Natwest logo painted on the middle of the pitch...the ones with the most purple backsides wins!

XD

I loved it all, there's a series of videos by The Completionist that nicely details the depth of the story and characters. I'll admit it has the problem all FF games have where the ending is marred by having too much in the overworld to collect

I know a lot of people love it. I preferred 8, I found the breadcrumb trail of story much more consistent and enjoyable, gradually revealing the next plot point... OK the very last bit was dumb but until then I felt it held up well and created a very interesting plot which is what I mostly play Jrpg's for.

I know a lot of people love it. I preferred 8, I found the breadcrumb trail of story much more consistent and enjoyable, gradually revealing the next plot point... OK the very last bit was dumb but until then I felt it held up well and created a very interesting plot which is what I mostly play Jrpg's for.
FF VIII has the fatal flaw of that awful card game, that and the cast aren't anything special IMO

Back