The General Conversation Area

its abit hit and miss with me voddas. some days i can have it really bad.....even when its mild pollen count. and others i can be fine....even if its meant to be extreme pollen counts.

I've found that it usually is mind over matter.....well....most things, not fatigue like lol

Soo glad, I don't get hayfever! My nose, eyes, nose and stomach are all made of grannit! In fact, I hardly ever get sick.... I even have to pretend sometimes. Heh.

Phew. Can hardly get a word in here, there seems to be a constant stream of customers. Not that I'm complaining, but couldn't they all come at once and then leave me alone for a while? :p

I wonder if anybody else realises they are playing the game Voddas? :lol:

Anyway, time for me to head off. Looks like another nice evening here, will probably finish off Last Exile tonight.

See ya guys.

lol i was looking at my profile the other day, didn't log in...just had a look :)

and its home time atlast! i just want to go to sleep now lol

cya alll

*falls out of window, into a truck full of beds*

I have just started to watch Higurashi, Chaos and so far I'm really enjoying it :D

and as for reading I'm currently re-reading Ceres Celestial Legend

ceres... I should get this series. Yay for Higurashi =D I've loved that show enough to put that on the top of my list =)

Back