The General Conversation Area

Have you ever thought of becoming a film review writer? You explain things really well actually!
Wow, that's so kind! Thanks ever so much. 😃

I honestly can't say I've ever thought about that, no. I wrote a quite long post about the first live-action Gantz film in another thread once, but I don't know whether anyone actually ever read it!

I think you might have a shot at enjoying that film, even if murder mysteries aren't usually your cup of tea. I actually think you could probably enjoy it just for the atmosphere of it, if nothing else.

Wow, that's so kind! Thanks ever so much. 😃

I honestly can't say I've ever thought about that, no. I wrote a quite long post about the first live-action Gantz film in another thread once, but I don't know whether anyone actually ever read it!

I think you might have a shot at enjoying that film, even if murder mysteries aren't usually your cup of tea. I actually think you could probably enjoy it just for the atmosphere of it, if nothing else.

No problem, I enjoy reading your posts here: the funny stuff, obviously, but also your input regarding anime/manga/other media. It's insightful but without being pretentious in terms of waffle. If Markies ever get sick of you :p or you wanted to do it as a hobby or something...;)

That's true. I do try to be open-minded about things I watch, so even if I don't like the thing as a whole, I can at least say I enjoyed the music/cinematography/characters/plot/mis on scene/etc...^^

Hey, it’s a good series. Everyone should enjoy it.
Yeah and they've cleaned up a fair bit of the more awkward bits of animation. Honestly the story is so good that if the series was 2D that it would be 9/10 rated on MAL like the OG series.

Back