The General Conversation Area

Not for my finger!

Something has to pay the price Phobos; you made a worthy sacrifice for my entertainment! I thank you *bows*

I guess it's just up to @Neil.T to make a comedic sacrifice in some (not serious) way and then my evening is complete! Maybe he has an inconveniently placed coffee table... :p

Something has to pay the price Phobos; you made a worthy sacrifice for my entertainment! I thank you *bows*

I guess it's just up to @Neil.T to make a comedic sacrifice in some (not serious) way and then my evening is complete! Maybe he has an inconveniently placed coffee table... :p
If it’s for a laugh it’s worth it. Nothing beats a laugh.

Yes, now it’s your turn @Neil.T you need to outdo my finger!

I'm sure she'll understand that! :p

Now hurry up with those pencils, 'Amazon'. :mad:

Oh my parents would totally underdstand, it's nothing out of the ordinary! This household is pretty mad, so they'd be hypocritical for questioning me. ^^

Man, I was so looking forward to getting those too. B****y peasants!

I genuinely feel like I'm having some out of body experience or something; I'm laughing but I'm conscious of it and that doesn't normally happen, I just laugh hysterically at stuff I find funny and think nothing of it but now it's almost like, "Oh, maybe I'm not TOTALLY dead inside just yet..." XD

You must though Shinji! It’s your place to get hurt for our entertainment!

I'm in two minds though since I DO feel bad for the (real) Shinji and I feel like when we project Shinji onto @Neil.T we're therefore projecting all the suffering that goes with being that character onto him as well and I don't know maybe it's a LITTLE bit of a burden...XD

*What's this? I've grown a conscience?!"*

I guess it's just up to @Neil.T to make a comedic sacrifice in some (not serious) way and then my evening is complete!
Okay, here I go:
20121109214232.jpg

I genuinely fel like I'm having some out of body experience or something; I'm laughing but I'm conscious of it and that doesn't normally happen, I just laugh hysterically at stuff I find funny and think nothing of it but now it's almost like, "Oh, maybe I'm not TOTALLY dead inside just yet..." XD

I'm in two minds though since I DO feel bad for the (real) Shinji and I feel like when we project Shinji onto @Neil.T we're therefore projecting all the suffering that goes with being that character onto him as well and I don't know maybe it's a LITTLE bit of a burden...XD

*What's this? I've grown a conscience?!"*
Get rid of that conscience. It is a burden and drive you crazier than me!

Back