The General Conversation Area

If I had enough money, I would gladly buy you all whatever anime/manga you want ^^ In thanks, for interacting with/putting up with me *thumbs up* ;) I'd even buy @Captaaainuniverse all kinds of cool **** even though he's from The South *shudders* :p;)
Well postage would be nothing. My birthday is coming up soon ;) ha!
You don't have to use you cash/IOU slips to get me anything though. You could just bring.yourself ;) :eek: wait what did I say senpai! Gimme a minute.. . *gets one of his other moods to shoot his libido* I wouldn't worry about him... He's been able to ressurect since I left school.

That said we thought confidence was missing for years. Turns out he just crawls under the table, curls up and starts shivering in fear

Well postage would be nothing. My birthday is coming up soon ;) ha!
You don't have to use you cash/IOU slips to get me anything though. You could just bring.yourself ;):eek: wait what did I say senpai! Gimme a minute.. . *gets one of his other moods to shoot his libido* I wouldn't worry about him... He's been able to ressurect since I left school.

That said we thought confidence was missing for years. Turns out he just crawls under the table, curls up and starts shivering in fear

Well, you DID make me a belated (albeit burned) cake...

How soon is your Birthday? I better get a move on finding a job! No point in looking down South; you already said there's nothing there!

Oh, no, no, no, I'd be such a disappointing gift!...IOU slips it is then!

I'm a Thousand Master now, whatever one of those is...
The so-called "Thousand Master" is Nagi Springfield, the father of Negi Springfield, who's the main character in Negima!. He is said to have mastered 1,000 different magic spells, hence his title.

FYI, this is his son Negi (in the middle):
Mahou_Sensei_Negima_OAVs-27.gif

The so-called "Thousand Master" is Nagi Springfield, the father of Negi Springfield, the main character in Negima!. He is said to have mastered 1,000 different magic spells, hence his title.

FYI, this is his son Negi (in the middle):
Mahou_Sensei_Negima_OAVs-27.gif

He looks elated...I wonder why XD

Back