The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

Resident Evil Village is getting the most confusing limited demo in history. For starters, Playstation owners have an eight-hour window this Sunday during which they can play it for 30 minutes. It doesn't get any less weird after that.

A friendly reminder to PS users.

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
available to download now, until May 15th 4am BST.

Indie games
As part of our Play at Home campaign, you can download and keep these games for free. Download from 26 March 3am GMT to 23 April 04:00 BST.

Funimation
Enjoy an extended free trial as a new subscriber to the anime streaming service on PS4™ and PS5™.

Catch up on your favourite anime series including My Hero Academia, Naruto, Attack on Titan and Fairy Tail, all on Funimation. Enjoy a huge library of subs and dubs ad-free with an extended trial for new users, available from 26 March 3am GMT – 23 April 07:59am BST.

New animated trailer for Arknights Episode 8: Roaring Flare. Composer Go Shiina (God Eater, Demon Slayer) provides the trailer theme "towerfierce"
ABSOLUTE HYPE! Episode 8 is gonna be explosive 🔥 Looks like Donkey is going for an naughty upgrade as well 😱 Looks like it's back to grinding so my Operators can survive the upcoming onslaught ☠️

That'll be another Tales CE added to the collection.
Spring season already has me feeling a familiar void in my pocket. Lord knows how I'd be able to dip for yet another CE

2052528.gif

Last edited:
Could never really get into the Hyperdimension franchise. Personally the appeal of the series for me is the beauty of Tsunako-sensei's illustrations. Now throw in some Senran Kagura into the mix 👀 You have my attention 🎮🔥💯

That'll be another Tales CE added to the collection.

Now the question is which one do you splash on? 🌚💸

toa-97_000-bs-uk-1619077106-a4d78.png

toa-beautyshot-hootle-edition-uk-v2-1619094238-226.jpg

Now the question is which one do you splash on? 🌚💸

View attachment 18415

View attachment 18416
Glad i ordered the CE straight away as both the PS4 and PS5 versions are sold out on the website.

Glad i ordered the CE straight away as both the PS4 and PS5 versions are sold out on the website.
Wow! Already?! Guess the anticipation for a new Tales title of this scale would be no surprise there.

BANDAI NAMCO Golden Week up to 85% OFF (12 Day Promo)
Screenshot_2021-04-24-13-35-01-69.jpg

Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness has been announced for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. An action RPG that covers the anime's storyline as well as offering an original story supervised by the manga author.

This will also be the first anime video game in a long while to be rated CERO Z (18+). Spike Chunsoft will be publishing the game for the west in physical and digital formats with Numskull Games publishing for the UK/EU regions.

Back