The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

SAHO

Great Teacher
Post Content: AKIBA'S TRIP / Arknights

Arknights Episode 9 preview? Victoria Arc? LET'S GO!!! 👀
(CN Server)

Possible spoilers if you haven't completed Episode 8 yet. Please be advised ⛔

With the Chernobog Incident finally ended, we're entering a new arc more specifically the Victoria Civil War. Looks like some of the main players are beginning to reveal themselves. So far the next arc is looking promising (Global needs to catch up soon 🚄)

Speaking of which, EP 8 final battle (challenge mode) was absolutely menacing. Though with the right operators and setup, you should be able to survive the onslaught. just maybe

Arknights promotion PV 3 (AK CN 2nd Anniversary)
Song: INFECTED
Artist: STARSET

Arknights x STARSET is always the solid collaboration and definitely one of the playing factors into recruiting me with its first promo video.

For those interested in listening to the full track
STARSET - INFECTED

Can't believe I actually platinumed AKIBA'S TRIP 2. Wasn't expecting much for the sequel but I ended up getting hooked 😋 Time to revisit a classic once more ⌚ Whaa? 10th Anniversary already?!

m_LE.png

Order the Day 1 10th Anniversary Edition here:

Last edited:

SAHO

Great Teacher
New Gacha Games Thread, feel free to check it out for everything related to the scene.

💯 ➡️ 0️⃣
My eyes almost fell out of their socket. Then I read the article to find out the publisher. Throw eyes away, no longer necessary 👁️=⛔ Why couldn't Yostar handle Global like the JP release?! I honestly can hope NEXON doesn't break this gem with their greed.
Polish_20210529_134301645.jpg

Last edited:

SAHO

Great Teacher
Last edited:

Vincentdante

Dragon Knight
Mild spoilers for Nier Replicant ending E

Just for fun I translated the trophy information below and thought I would share in case anyone cares.

1623148268975.png

The trophy is written purely in Hexadecimal which when converted turn into Japanese Kanji and Katakana

The title of the trophy is easy and translates mostly into Kanji which when put through google tranlsate reads "Memory Sir"

The body of the trophy translates into Katakana which needs to be converted into Hiragana to be read properly, and it reads on google tranlsate as "Hikari can be seen." Or rather light can be seen is the obvious conclusion.

Just thought it was a cool touch.

Ian Wolf

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Nintendo are announced they are releasing the main three Danganronpa games for the Switch... but also revealed something called “Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp”. This looks like a grand new game in the series.

SAHO

Great Teacher
Nintendo are announced they are releasing the main three Danganronpa games for the Switch... but also revealed something called “Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp”. This looks like a grand new game in the series.

More information below:
thumb_02.jpg