The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

Post Content: AKIBA'S TRIP / Arknights

Arknights Episode 9 preview? Victoria Arc? LET'S GO!!! 👀
(CN Server)

Possible spoilers if you haven't completed Episode 8 yet. Please be advised ⛔

With the Chernobog Incident finally ended, we're entering a new arc more specifically the Victoria Civil War. Looks like some of the main players are beginning to reveal themselves. So far the next arc is looking promising (Global needs to catch up soon 🚄)

Speaking of which, EP 8 final battle (challenge mode) was absolutely menacing. Though with the right operators and setup, you should be able to survive the onslaught. just maybe

Arknights promotion PV 3 (AK CN 2nd Anniversary)
Song: INFECTED
Artist: STARSET

Arknights x STARSET is always the solid collaboration and definitely one of the playing factors into recruiting me with its first promo video.

For those interested in listening to the full track
STARSET - INFECTED

Can't believe I actually platinumed AKIBA'S TRIP 2. Wasn't expecting much for the sequel but I ended up getting hooked 😋 Time to revisit a classic once more ⌚ Whaa? 10th Anniversary already?!

m_LE.png

Order the Day 1 10th Anniversary Edition here:

Last edited:
New Gacha Games Thread, feel free to check it out for everything related to the scene.

💯 ➡️ 0️⃣
My eyes almost fell out of their socket. Then I read the article to find out the publisher. Throw eyes away, no longer necessary 👁️=⛔ Why couldn't Yostar handle Global like the JP release?! I honestly can hope NEXON doesn't break this gem with their greed.
Polish_20210529_134301645.jpg

Last edited:
ogp.png

Last edited:
ogp.png

Mild spoilers for Nier Replicant ending E

Just for fun I translated the trophy information below and thought I would share in case anyone cares.

1623148268975.png

The trophy is written purely in Hexadecimal which when converted turn into Japanese Kanji and Katakana

The title of the trophy is easy and translates mostly into Kanji which when put through google tranlsate reads "Memory Sir"

The body of the trophy translates into Katakana which needs to be converted into Hiragana to be read properly, and it reads on google tranlsate as "Hikari can be seen." Or rather light can be seen is the obvious conclusion.

Just thought it was a cool touch.

Nintendo are announced they are releasing the main three Danganronpa games for the Switch... but also revealed something called “Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp”. This looks like a grand new game in the series.

Nintendo are announced they are releasing the main three Danganronpa games for the Switch... but also revealed something called “Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp”. This looks like a grand new game in the series.

More information below:
thumb_02.jpg

Senran Kagura x Hyperdimension Neptunia
PS4 "Senran Nin Nin Ninja Taisen Neptune" Promotion Movie 2nd
🇯🇵 Release Date: Aug-2021​

What the...? This actually looks pretty clean. Thought it'd be another Bandai Namco Anime IP game cashgrab trash they're so used to pumping out on a monthly/yearly. I'm in awe 😮

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles - Trailer #2​

Platform: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Publisher: Aniplex
Developer: CyberConnect2

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles - Trailer #2​

Platform: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Publisher: Aniplex
Developer: CyberConnect2

That trailer doesn't make it look all that bad. I usually write off anime games these days but I'll see how this one reviews. I know there was that Fairy Tale one which was more of an RPG or something? I guess this is like that?

That trailer doesn't make it look all that bad.
Ah, I might have worded it incorrectly. I'm actually very impressed with the visuals so far. The game's visuals really reflects Ufotable style really nicely 👍

I usually write off anime games these days but I'll see how this one reviews.
Oh not to bash on all Console/PC Anime style games. They're many great ones out there but without a doubt BNE is infamous for publishing lazy Anime game adaptations (from a business standpoint, I'm guessing it does well?).

Though their original IPs e.g. Code Vien, Scarlet Nexus and Tales of Arise have more time and attention so it's understandable where their priorities lies.

I know there was that Fairy Tale one which was more of an RPG or something? I guess this is like that?
From KOEI TECMO? Last game I played from them is DOA6 so I'm quite out of loop here.

Though both games come off somewhat similar in RPG sense, FT is turn-based whereas DS seems more Action RPG with hack and slash elements?

Well it's worth keeping eyes open as a follower or newcomer to the Demon Slayer series regardless 👀

NEO: The World Ends with You | Final Trailer​

Square Enix​

*Demo available on June 25th at the following times:
10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT / 6 PM BST / 7 PM CEST

Prepare to live the full Shibuya experience when NEO: The World Ends with You releases July 27th on PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
Where to pre-order, visit NEO: The World Ends with You | SQUARE ENIX.

Back