The football thread!

Ryo Chan said:
R.I.P Glasgow Rangers FC
Smaller clubs in the SPL have come back fine after going into administration. The 10 point deduction is nothing more than a token gesture from the SFA, and Rangers have a big enough number of supporters and shareholders to keep going.

MaxonTreik said:
Ryo Chan said:
R.I.P Glasgow Rangers FC
Smaller clubs in the SPL have come back fine after going into administration. The 10 point deduction is nothing more than a token gesture from the SFA, and Rangers have a big enough number of supporters and shareholders to keep going.

smaller clubs haven't had to get rid of a 74mil debt

people are more likely to folk out 5-10 mil

Ryo Chan said:
MaxonTreik said:
Ryo Chan said:
R.I.P Glasgow Rangers FC

smaller clubs haven't had to get rid of a 74mil debt

people are more likely to folk out 5-10 mil
MaxonTreik said:
Rangers have a big enough number of supporters and shareholders to keep going.

Ian Wolf said:
Middlesbrough are playing on the telly tonight - a euphemism for "lose". Playing Notts Forest.
Somehow I doubt you'll lose to Forest! In fact, you'll probably be one of the teams in my accumulator tonight.

Leeds are at Coventry tonight, a win keeps us in touch with the play-offs, but also gives Neil Redfearn more of a chance of getting the job permanently... Wish Bates would just hire Warnock.

My local team lost 4 - 0 not that I support them. It was a giveaway that they were losing when after coming home from a trip to the bank my dad was watching the England vs Pakistan 1 day match (cricket) on TV instead of watching the latest scores come in.

Back