The football thread!

This is when Roy could be adventurous and pick an unusual team, and drop the old-guard.

What is the worst that can happen, England are already out and will probably finish bottom of the group

s85bcx1.jpg

7-1 to Germany hahahaha. Germany just thrashed them by passing to their team-mates instead of scoring to let their team-mate score instead, three-four times.

What a dull game. The way they both played neither team deserves to win the world cup. If Argentina play like that against Germany, I see Germany winning the World Cup.

Emulsion said:
What a dull game. The way they both played neither team deserves to win the world cup. If Argentina play like that against Germany, I see Germany winning the World Cup.
Agree with everything you said! What about the Dutch keeper he's never saved a penalty kick in his career and it showed as he should of saved the last penalty.

I didn't actually read many interviews and such after the final, did it ever come out that Messi was carrying an injury? He looked a yard slow all day. Best group/second round stages ever turned into a bit of a damp squib by the end, though.

Everyone looking forward to the new season next week?
I'm quite happy with West Brom's buys this window, and our manger still wants 3 players in, that would put our entire summer numbers to 11! An entire squad!
We was beginning to regret renewing our season tickets, especially after the new gaffer was announced before all this summer spending spree :)

Actually the football season starts tonight ;)

Championship starts tonight. Birmingham play tomorrow. Charity shield on Sunday. Football how I've missed you.

Last season I went in expecting to be relegated but this season I have a bit of a buzz about blues. Yes we only managed to survive with a last day draw but I'm excited by this season. The dead wood has been cleared out and I have faith in Clark and his signings. Top ten finish please.

Oh dang, totally forgot the football league start a week ahead of the prem!

Haha!! that final day was crazy! Clark's celebration! good stuff.

I like Blues, only team in the Midlands whose fans aren't insufferable. Wolves win League one and they all of the sudden are harping on that there the pride of the Midlands and what not. One dude even hired a bouncy castle with a handrown banner saying champions and a ****** wolf logo hahaha!!

Villa fans keeeeep goin on about them winning the European cup. Stoke fans are just right knobs.

You're in good company then because I think West Brom fans are the only other decent fans. Went to the hawthorns for my first time for the last home game against Stoke via corporate hospitality through my job. Great ground great atmosphere great corporate hospitality :)

Funny story about wolves. I went there years back when the away fans were seated in the lower tier and home fans filed the filled the higher tier behind us. At half time we were winning and the wolves fans went and bought dozens of hot pies and started lobbing them down at us. **** team lol

Well, I apologize for that god awful performance you saw haha!!
Do you remember when Foster put the ball out for a Stoke corner? That cheered everyone's mood up lol

haha!! Pies are proper expensive too, oh man what idiots, imagine if a hot pie hit a child /:

Last time we were down the Wolves we won 5-1 haha!! and their goalie was MotM too, says it all really.

Porto are a good team, so tbh the result wasn't that bad if you were playing an under strength squad. Though the fact you've had a dire past few games might be bad for morale going in to season. Fact remains all this is meaningless, it's the first game of the season that you need to perform in!

Back