The Avengers

It's certainly not a new word, if that's what you mean. I suspect it might be more down to your sheltered existence, and the lack of sophistication in internet insults these days. :p

Also, flights are for bad movies, not good ones. :-/

Sparrowsabre7 said:
MaxonTreik said:
They didn't look organic to me. Besides, even if they were, they come from a different world. For all we know that mothership was needed to keep them alive in our world.

Didn't you see the bit where one removed its mask? They definitely looked partly organic at least.

The part in question (it was in one of the trailers too)

chitauri.jpg
Which is why I said "even if they were".

memorium said:
I think we could expect a sequel to be in the works if there isn't already one in the pipeline.
Avengers 2 is in the early stages (also, there is a post credits scene). As is Captain America 2, Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 xD.

and lawl at quim.

Needs a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie though, if I didn't say that already. Straight-up "Avengers 2" must be 2016 at the earliest, surely.

ilmaestro said:
Needs a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie though, if I didn't say that already. Straight-up "Avengers 2" must be 2016 at the earliest, surely.

That would seem to be the right pattern. Marvel is truly extraordinary for churning out 4 individual franchises and 1 massive team-up movie in the span of 4 years, all of which have been, at minimum, at least somewhat well-received. If only DC could start to do the same, but it's worrying that, given Green Lantern's comaparatively failure at the box office, whether they will even try now =S.

I'm just curious what the second film to be released in 2014 will be. Smart money seems to be on Dr. Strange or Ant-man.

I would definitely like to see a SHIELD movie starring Widow and Hawkeye though (wouldn't hate to see some frontlines Fury either =P)

Back