~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(God, I am changing mine alot lately) anyway my new avatar (and one that I will be using for quite a while hopefully) is of Lucy from Elfen Lied.

It's a cool avatar! I went on your site ryo, really funky! I'm not staff material, but will make constant visits to it. Hehe.

xMini_Mariahx said:
Kyo and Torouh from Fruits Basket, I just think its cute but I'm actually a Yuki and Torouh fan!
Me too! but I have to admit after reading volume 11 of the manga, I'm sorta, kinda changing my mind a little :lol:

My new one is obviously Haru from FB! Been trying to find a nice Rin, but no luck so far :(

Lots of cute avatars here it seems; I love Charter_Mage's, Miaka-chan's and xMini-Mairahx's.

Mine is less cute, but I finally managed to haul myself into photoshop to resize an image. It isn't great, but it'll do.

I love the Henrietta avatar Unit 0, it pratically embodies the soul of the disturbing Gunslinger Girl.

I've got an image that I would like to use for an avatar, but it's a bit too big...about 45KB too big. Is there any easy way to convert or compress the picture into a far smaller file size? I've shrunk the image down to size using Photoshop, but because of that it's saved as a PSD file, which doesn't seem to work on Paint, and I seemingly can't copy the picture from Photoshop to Paint.

I'd be extremely grateful if anyone could assist me in my plight.

The only way i know is to put the original pic into paint and cut bits out untill its small enough, not the best method i know but it works 8)

Chomolungma said:
I'd be extremely grateful if anyone could assist me in my plight.
I didn't have any idea about this kind of thing before, but i managed to reduce the file size of my current avatar by opening it and saving it in Jasc Animation shop, that might work if you want to download it

My new avatar is Guts from Berserk. If you look at the sword covering a part of his face, you can see a reflection of Griffith. It's a very cool and symbolic image of my favourite anime series. I screen-capped it from the artistic images included with the first (R1) DVD volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back