~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unit 0 said:
My new avatar (until I finish making the one I am working on) is Flippy from Happy Tree Friends.

arent they those violent cute little animations?? I got 1 on my phone 2 squirrels and 1 sets another on fire...lol

xMini_Mariahx said:
Unit 0 said:
My new avatar (until I finish making the one I am working on) is Flippy from Happy Tree Friends.

arent they those violent cute little animations?? I got 1 on my phone 2 squirrels and 1 sets another on fire...lol

Yeah they show them on MTV" quite alot, they are pretty sick really but sort of funny as well. (Kind of like a super gross version of 'Itchy And Scratchy' from the Simpsons) :D

Unit 0 said:
xMini_Mariahx said:
Unit 0 said:

Yeah they show them on MTV" quite alot, they are pretty sick really but sort of funny as well. (Kind of like a super gross version of 'Itchy And Scratchy' from the Simpsons) :D

yeah lol they rock

xMini_Mariahx said:
Unit 0 said:
xMini_Mariahx said:
Unit 0 said:

yeah lol they rock

http://www.starterupsteve.com/funny.html
This site has quite a few flash Happy Tree Friends animations. The one called
'Knife' has Flippy(my avatar) in it.

xMini_Mariahx said:
lol thats so not right! House warming is the one on my phone lol

That house warming one is nasty too. The one squirrel, handy, hasn't even got any hands! :shock:

Shinn said:
Mangaminx said:
New avatar, Chikane and Himeko from Kannaduki No Miko

But was Kannaduki, Kannazuki or Kannatsuki no Miko?

Kannazuki Is the pronounciation of it. Kannaduki is the official name on the Japanese products , the official romanization if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back