~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryo Chan said:
I'm currently addicted to Inuyasha and so thought I'd have an Inuyasha avatar for a little while

at last a mod with a good taste in anime :p

Well, that's slightly harsh Ryo Chan! :wink: You have listed Noir as your favourite anime, and Mangaminx is a massive Noir fan. Paul, Mangaminx, Miaka-chan and RedXIII all have great tastes. Red XIII even likes Inuyasha!

"This Nu Gundam isn't just for show!"

SD RX-93 Nu Gundam from MSG: Char's Counterattack. Nothin cooler than havin an swarm of little remote lasers you control with your mind. :)

Chomolungma said:
Paul, Mangaminx, Chaz and RedXIII all have great tastes. Red XIII even likes Inuyasha!

That I do, Chomo :lol:
(P.s. Sorry Miaka-chan for kicking you out of the quote... Can't take out Paul cause he's our God, and the other 2 would kill me) :p

Chaz said:
Chomolungma said:
Paul, Mangaminx, Chaz and RedXIII all have great tastes. Red XIII even likes Inuyasha!

That I do, Chomo :lol:
(P.s. Sorry Miaka-chan for kicking you out of the quote... Can't take out Paul cause he's our God, and the other 2 would kill me) :p

Actually I'd just torture you for a few years. More fun :p

Paranoia Agent said:
Another Bleach avatar for me, this time I've gone for Quincy Archer, Uryuu Ishida.
Love Ishida, i was thinking of changing my avatar to an Ishida one after the last episode of Bleach, but i changed my Winamp skin instead :) .
Love everyones new avatars, nice Fruits Basket ones. Been wanting to watch Inu Yasha for ages now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back