~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww she's cute ^_^, nothing's better than a vampire with a cardboard box on her head lol

Mine's Chizuru and Kouta from Kanokon

Seems as if everyones changing avatar at the moment so I decided to follow suit. Plus, I've been wanting to use a Stein pic for a while now :)

thats good mono. you could edit it using paint and make the dragonball a jackerlantern :p

Mines a halloween kakashi...with a scarecrow in the background

Castlevania said:
I think we should all type are names in and use avatars from this.

http://turnyournameintoaface.com/

01140808.png

Uh, No thanks.

Really happy with this one. Urusei Yatsura avy I made out of the "Endless Summer" DS game cover. I win the "most characters in a single avatar" prize.

I didn't know there were Urusei Yatsura games. I bet they're really good fun. A shame I don't know enough Japanese yet :( (Unless the characters have conversations about their nationality, foreign language ability and ask for directions a lot).

Switched to this Geneisc GaoGaiGar one i did last night when i was bored :p (full image wasn't that bad but this was the only avatar i could get from it)

CitizenGeek said:
I've switched from Conan to the adorable, official chibi rendering of the fantastic Shinji Ikari (Asuka is in there, too!) :]

You've had that for awhile now, yet I've only just realised it's Shinji >_<.

Yah, anywho, mine Guts from Berserk.

Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, since I'm close to finally finishing YYH... so sad, it's been great. Also, Jayme has a Gon avatar from HxH, Togashi fans, hell yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back