Overseas The Aniplex Thread

Thanks I might grab the MVM version in that case. Though they haven't said if they are using the Aniplex discs or not I doubt it would be bad anyway.
Madman is releasing it later this Summer which is probably why MVM managed to get it on their schedule sooner. Considering how recent Aniplex Madman titles have been handled, Lord El-Melloi should be close enough for video presentation at least.

Madman is releasing it later this Summer which is probably why MVM managed to get it on their schedule sooner. Considering how recent Aniplex Madman titles have been handled, Lord El-Melloi should be close enough for video presentation at least.
That's good then. It doesn't look like MVM are going to release it with the art book though which is a shame. To be honest I was actually intending on getting either El-Melloi or some more Monogatari with my next pay but the MVM announcement has given me pause all week lol.

Another mini-update on things Aniplex.

Cells at Work! CODE BLACK joins the English simuldub treatment and will stream on Funimation. The dub is handled by Bang Zoom! In addition, Cells at Work! Season 2 and Cells at Work! CODE BLACK were both recently added to Crunchyroll.

Looking ahead into the Spring 2021 anime season, the titles I spot to be in any way Aniplex related are 86 -Eighty Six-, Pretty Boy Detective Club, Shadow House, and Vivy -Fluorite Eye’s Song-.

Speaking of incoming anime, there's also Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc, Fate/Grand Carnival, The Honor Student at Magic High School, The Irregular at Magic High School: Reminiscence Arc, and The Misfit of Demon King Academy Season 2 all arriving in 2021 or 2022.

Rightstuf has adjusted their Aniplex selection so all of the discontinued titles are now removed, leaving 84 Blu-ray titles (20 are in 'Last Chance' position) and 8 DVD titles.

Eromanga Sensei Volume 2 is now 'no longer available', thus the whole series has been discontinued. You can still acquire the series on Blu-ray in the UK via MVM.

Spelling error on Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia was amended.

What's left are the following!
  1. ALDNOAH.ZERO Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  2. ALDNOAH.ZERO Volume 3 [Last Chance Item]
  3. ALDNOAH.ZERO Volume 4 [Last Chance Item]
  4. Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day (BD-Box)
  5. Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day the Movie CE [Last Chance Item]
  6. Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day the Movie Regular [Last Chance Item]
  7. The Asterisk War Volume 3 Regular [Last Chance Item]
  8. The Asterisk War Volume 4 LE [Last Chance Item]
  9. The Asterisk War Volume 4 Regular [Last Chance Item]
  10. Bakemonogatari (BD-Box)
  11. Black Butler Season 1 (BD-Box)
  12. Cells at Work! Season 1 (BD-Box)
  13. Charlotte Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  14. Darwin's Game (BD-Box)
  15. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Volume 1
  16. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Volume 2
  17. Durarara!!x2 Arc 1: Shou Volume 1 [Last Chance Item]
  18. Durarara!!x2 Arc 1: Shou Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  19. Durarara!!x2 Arc 2: Ten Volume 1 [Last Chance Item]
  20. Durarara!!x2 Arc 2: Ten Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  21. Fate/Apocrypha Box Set 1
  22. Fate/Apocrypha Box Set 2
  23. Fate/EXTRA Last Encore (BD-Box)
  24. Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia Box Set 1
  25. Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia Box Set 2
  26. Fate/Grand Order First Order
  27. Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] (BD-Box)
  28. Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel I. Presage Flower LE
  29. Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel I. Presage Flower Regular
  30. Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel II. Lost Butterfly LE
  31. Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel II. Lost Butterfly Regular
  32. Fate/Zero (BD-Box)
  33. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Box Set 1
  34. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Box Set 2
  35. The Garden of Sinners (BD-Box)
  36. Granblue Fantasy the Animation Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  37. Gurren Lagann (BD-Box)
  38. I Want to Eat Your Pancreas
  39. The Irregular at Magic High School (BD-Box)
  40. The Irregular at Magic High School the Movie: The Girl Who Summons The Stars
  41. Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 1 (Subtitled)
  42. Kill la Kill (BD-Box)
  43. Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu
  44. Kizumonogatari Part 2: Nekketsu
  45. Kizumonogatari Part 3: Reiketsu
  46. Koyomimonogatari
  47. Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note (BD-Box)
  48. Magi: The Kingdom of Magic (BD-Box)
  49. Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Volume 1
  50. March comes in like a Lion Volume 1
  51. March comes in like a Lion Volume 2
  52. March comes in like a Lion Volume 3
  53. March comes in like a Lion Volume 4
  54. MIKUNOPOLIS in Los Angeles [Last Chance Item]
  55. Monogatari series: Second Season (BD-Box)
  56. Natsume Yujin-cho the Movie: Ephemeral Bond
  57. Nekomonogatari Black
  58. NISEKOI False Love (BD-Box)
  59. Nisemonogatari (BD-Box)
  60. Oreimo 2 (BD-Box) [Last Chance Item]
  61. Owarimonogatari Volume 1
  62. Owarimonogatari Volume 2
  63. Owarimonogatari Volume 3
  64. PERSONA5 The Animation (BD-Box)
  65. The Promised Neverland Season 1 (BD-Box)
  66. Puella Magi Madoka Magica (BD-Box)
  67. Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl
  68. Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (BD-Box)
  69. Record of Grancrest War Volume 1
  70. Record of Grancrest War Volume 2
  71. Sword Art Online (BD-Box)
  72. Sword Art Online Alicization (BD-Box)
  73. Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Volume 1
  74. Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Volume 2
  75. Sword Art Online II (BD-Box)
  76. Sword Art Online II Volume 1 LE [Last Chance Item]
  77. Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale Regular
  78. Tsukimonogatari
  79. Wagnaria!!3 Volume 1 [Last Chance Item]
  80. Wagnaria!!3 Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  81. Your Lie in April (BD-Box)
  82. Your Lie in April Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  83. Zoku Owarimonogatari
  1. ALDNOAH.ZERO Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  2. ALDNOAH.ZERO Volume 3 [Last Chance Item]
  3. ALDNOAH.ZERO Volume 4 [Last Chance Item]
  4. Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] Season 1 [Last Chance Item]
  5. Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] Season 2 [Last Chance Item]
  6. Kill la Kill Volume 2 [Last Chance Item]
  7. Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale [Last Chance Item]
  8. World Conquest Zvezda Plot [Last Chance Item]

Hope aniplex will do a complete blu ray box of Oreimo soon, but I think they only give box sets if there is already one in Japan. Otherwise it will be about £400 for both the japanese blu ray sets 😓

Another mini-update on things Aniplex.

Rightstuf has adjusted their Aniplex selection so all of the discontinued titles are now removed, leaving 84 Blu-ray titles (20 are in 'Last Chance' position) and 8 DVD titles.

How or where are you seeing this Last Chance info on Rightstuf's website for these Aniplex releases? The listings are all just flagged as Rightstuf Exclusive, and nothing is mentioned on the product pages either.

*Nevermind, I found the Last Chance selection in the left-hand column, didn't even know that was there. Although, I am seeing 25 Aniplex Blu-rays listed for Last Chance.

I own 17 of the 25 last chance items, which are all that I want of those for my collection. The Oreimo, Wagnaria, Asterisk War, and Mikunopolis releases I have no interest in, so I won't need to grab any of those.

Kinda bummed I missed the Aniplex Kiznaiver release, but I do have the AL CE with the art book, for solace...

Last edited:
The second part of "Sword Art Online Alicization" comes to Blu-ray as a complete set on June 22, 2021!

Featuring both English and Japanese audio, this complete box set comes with 6 Blu-ray discs and also includes a special booklet, original soundtrack CD by Yuki Kajiura, and more! Join Kirito, Asuna, and Alice in "Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld"!

The Japanese releases for Fate/Stay Night [Heaven's Feel] III. Spring Song are finally available to order on Amazon Japan, after being restricted to Japan-only due to COVID.

The price in total, including shipping and handling, for the regular limited edition Blu-ray version is ¥10,827 (£72.89).

Very jealous as I stupidly missed the first movie's CE and now sadly have a lopsided collection of Heaven's Feel..
An alternative which is also Region Free. Best to consider this set than buying the UK CE release at it's current price ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:
An alternative which is also Region Free. Best to consider this set than buying the UK set at it's current price ¯\(ツ)

Heh nice one, definitely won't be getting the UK CE as it's just extortionately priced second hand, when available. Good to know there is an import option, may have a look to see some more photos if it'll match my UK CE for the second movie.

VIDEO GAME PV

Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family Cooks Up Nintendo Switch Release in Japan

izhl9es8dz741.jpg

The official website for the game revealed the news on Friday, confirming that the cooking game from the popular Fate series would soon be available on Nintendo Switch in Japan. The game was previously delayed, but is now ready for release on April 28.

Aniplex previously announced that the game would see a release in North America, though no additional details have been released.

Aniplex of America have announced plans to release Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie Trilogy Blu-ray set, for $74.98 SRP. Scheduled for 20th July 2021.
Due to licensing and contract restrictions, this product can be sold and shipped to the US, Canada, South America and Central America only. This product cannot be shipped to Japan. All sales are final. It may be returned for an exchange if defective, but unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds.

(ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻

Back