Overseas The Aniplex Thread

Aniplex Japan have announced plans to release a Complete Series BD-Box for Fate/Apocrypha starting 27th October. Their release will include English dub and subtitles.

This does mean that Aniplex of America's two part BD releases will likely discontinue within the next 12 months as they make way for the BD-Box.

In quick recap news.

Aniplex of America acquired the rights for The Honor at Magic High School for the Summer 2021 season. It'll be streaming exclusively on Funimation for the UK & Ireland as well.

Aniplex of America has also confirmed they have acquired the rights for Fate/Grand Order Final Singularity - Grand Temple of Time: Solomon, the continuation to Babylonia and is coming soon in Japan on 30th July as a theatrical film.

Last edited:

"Fate/Grand Order" celebrates its 4th Anniversary! Take a look back at the last 4 years with a special anniversary trailer.

Many more festivities are planned to celebrate this momentous occasion, so be sure to visit https://fate-go.us/4th_anniversary to learn more!

Download and play today on iOS and Android!
iOS: ‎Fate/Grand Order (English)
Android: Fate/Grand Order (English) - Apps on Google Play
(App region locked!) Alternative methods available elsewhere.

For the latest tips, tricks, and contests, please follow the official Facebook: https://facebook.com/FateGO.USA/

Last edited:

"Fate/Grand Order" celebrates its 4th Anniversary! Take a look back at the last 4 years with a special anniversary trailer.

Many more festivities are planned to celebrate this momentous occasion, so be sure to visit https://fate-go.us/4th_anniversary to learn more!

Download and play today on iOS and Android! iOS: bit.ly/FGOios Android: bit.ly/FGOAndroid

For the latest tips, tricks, and contests, please follow the official Facebook: https://facebook.com/FateGO.USA/
You sound like a bot dude with this advertising.

But I play it anyway lol

As an aside I wish Solomon was a series instead of a film. Since only Camelot and Babylonia are being animated. Without spoiling anything it actually has a moment that would be a great opportunity to briefly recap the singularites they are going to skip over.

Download and play today on iOS and Android!
iOS: ‎Fate/Grand Order (English)
Android: Fate/Grand Order (English) - Apps on Google Play

Blast! Not available to download in UK it says?? Bah humbug...

In quick recap news.

Aniplex of America acquired the rights for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc for the Autumn 2021 season. It'll be streaming on Funimation for the UK & Ireland.

In addition they also acquired the rights for Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Season 2 -The Eve of Awakening- for the Summer 2021 season. It'll be streaming first on Funimation and a one week delay for both Crunchyroll and HIDIVE, all three sites will be accessible for the UK & Ireland.

Aniplex of America has also confirmed they have acquired the rights for Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie -Walpurgisnacht: Rising-, the continuation to the third film Rebellion. The film is coming to theatrical screens at an unspecified timeframe.

Aniplex titles Darwin's Game and Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai will also be available to stream on Netflix this August.

I'd like it if there was but it's hard to say if Madoka has enough appeal. It's a magical girl series on the surface, which might make it more niche, and it's further impacted by the fact it's not a mainstream known title in the general public sense.
Still, it is one of those series that you hear about if you get into anime since it's THE magical girl anime series so it might have enough recognition amongst anime fans to warrant one.

In quick recap news.

Aniplex of America has scheduled Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train for Blu-ray starting 21st December 2021. Similar to the first season, Aniplex will handle the limited edition set ($79.98 SRP, $69.98 Rightstuf, £87 total cost) while Funimation will distribute the standard edition set for US, Canada, UK & Ireland.

On-disc content includes Audio Commentary by Japanese Cast (with English subtitles), Theatrical Trailers, PVs and CMs.

Physical content includes Original CD Soundtrack, Deluxe Booklet with Staff and Cast Interviews, plus a special Digipack featuring new art by ufotable.

Like Season 1, the discs are geolocked but will work on your usual PlayStation 4/5 and Xbox One/Series devices.

Aniplex of America acquired the rights for BUILD-DIVIDE -#000000- CODE BLACK for the Autumn 2021 season. Streaming information not yet revealed but is expected to stream on Funimation.

In addition, revealed a little while ago, The Honor at Magic High School from the Summer 2021 line-up will be dubbed into English via Bang Zoom! through Funimation.

I'm anxiously waiting for AoA Blu-ray releases of both the Visitor Arc and the The Honor at Magic High School - I've really enjoyed this entire series so far.
I'm waiting for a re-release of Season 1 & the film with an English dub, no point going for the subtitle only set if the rest of the franchise is being dubbed.

I'm waiting for a re-release of Season 1 & the film with an English dub, no point going for the subtitle only set if the rest of the franchise is being dubbed.
Yea, I hope that happens for Season 1, albeit with a streaming release too. Like you suggested elsewhere, maybe we will get a general idea of what the plans are other things (SK8, basically all the shows Funi streamed and dubbed and whatever else) in the coming months, one way or another.

Well, I'm good as of now with the original AoA releases - I really care nothing about a dub myself, since I'm strictly a subber when i watch anime. The only reason I'd have a need to buy the series re-released with a dub would be if I planned to show it to my friends.

Last edited:

Aniplex of America has scheduled Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE Divine Realm Of The Round Table Camelot: Wandering; Agateram for Blu-ray starting 14th December 2021. Presented as a limited edition set ($79.98 SRP, $69.98 Rightstuf, £87 total cost).

On-disc content includes Trailers, PVs, and CMs.

Physical content includes Original Soundtrack CD, Art Book, and Special Booklet

816546025922_anime-fate-grand-order-the-movie-divine-realm-of-the-round-table-camelot-wandering-agateram-blu-ray-primary.jpg

Back