The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered over the weekend and today:

Vinted:
  • Blue Exorcist: The Movie CE (BD) - I managed to find a sealed copy that someone was selling on Vinted for just under £30 (including delivery charges) which I thought was fair. It's long out of print and the only copy on eBay at the moment is second-hand with an asking price of £119.99 (lol). CEX have used copies for £15+£2.95, but no guarantee of the postcards being included or the condition of the box.

eBay:
  • When Marnie Was There (BD+DVD)
  • Arrietty (BD+DVD, second hand)
  • The Tale of the Princess Kaguya (BD+DVD, second hand)
  • Porco Rosso Collector's Edition
  • Ponyo (BD+DVD)
  • Tales from Earthsea (BD+DVD)
  • My Neighbours The Yamadas (BD+DVD)
I also managed to snag a slipcover for my copy of Kiki's Delivery Service from eBay. I'm not normally one to be anal about matching sets or anything, but it was only £5 including delivery so I thought why not? As all my other ones have slipcases - Kiki can't go without!

Last edited:
Pre-ordered from All The Anime:

Macross Plus - (Ultimate Edition Blu-ray)

Ordered from Anime-On-Line:

KONOSUBA: An Explosion on This Wonderful World! - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Last edited:
Pre-ordered Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury (S1 + S2) (Steelbooks) (BD) from HMV.

I really like the look of them and though I plan to go for standards for Gundam, seeing as this is a Crunchyroll title it wouldn't match with AL's releases anyway.

HMV don't charge until dispatch btw in case anyone wanted to secure a copy but didn't have the funds off the bat.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury (S1 + S2) (Steelbooks) from HMV.

I really like the look of them and though I plan to go for standards for Gundam seeing as this is a Crunchyroll title it wouldn't match with AL's releases anyway.

HMV don't charge until dispatch btw in case anyone wanted to secure a copy but didn't have the funds off the bat.

HMV will take payment immediately if you use PayPal though.

Last couple of days I went a little silly… no more for a while…

HMV
Your Name 4k
Weathering With You 4k
Lupin III Part 5
Jin-Roh

Anime-on-line
Aria

Amazon
Hajime no Ippo season 2 (for some reason this one was a lot cheaper, I’ll grab the other two soon)
New Cutie Honey
Steven Universe season 1

Rarewaves
Okkos Inn
Yowamushi Pedal season 1
Kyousougiga complete

Crunchyroll
Giant Robo
GinRei
Fatal Fury Steelbook
Lupin III: Jigen’s Gravestone
Lupin III: Goemon’s Bloodspray
Lupin III: Fujiko’s Lie

Last couple of days I went a little silly… no more for a while…

HMV
Your Name 4k
Weathering With You 4k
Lupin III Part 5
Jin-Roh

Anime-on-line
Aria

Amazon
Hajime no Ippo season 2 (for some reason this one was a lot cheaper, I’ll grab the other two soon)
New Cutie Honey
Steven Universe season 1

Rarewaves
Okkos Inn
Yowamushi Pedal season 1
Kyousougiga complete

Crunchyroll
Giant Robo
GinRei
Fatal Fury Steelbook
Lupin III: Jigen’s Gravestone
Lupin III: Goemon’s Bloodspray
Lupin III: Fujiko’s Lie

Awesome pickups, good luck staying strong for a while though! I sometimes go overboard buying cute clothes on Temu so I can relate XP Funnily enough a number of these are ones I keep meaning to buy too 🤔

Awesome pickups, good luck staying strong for a while though! I sometimes go overboard buying cute clothes on Temu so I can relate XP Funnily enough a number of these are ones I keep meaning to buy too 🤔
After enjoying Re:Cutie Honey I instantly want to see more 🤣 Hajime no Ippo has been on my list to buy for ages and I’ll order the other two when I get paid from my next job. Also the Crunchyroll stuff had been sitting in my cart for the best part of a month already 🤣

The Rarewaves stuff was mostly a blind purchase but the two disotek releases were a decent price so thought I’d just go for it 🤣

Ordered from Ebay:

Campfire Cooking In Another World with My Absurd Skill - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Qwaser Of Stigmata - Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
The Reincarnation Of The Strongest Exorcist In Another World - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Made a small Discotek order myself from the sale on the Crunchyroll Store.

As I did a big order last time I just kept this a small one this time around.

Cat's Eye (S2) (BD), Honey and Clover (BD) and Honey and Clover (S2) (BD)

I'm pretty sure a while ago Discotek mentioned Honey and Clover was OOP and though they've still been in-stock for quite a while now I made sure to get them just in case they go anytime soon.

Back