The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Tbh I haven't tried Stackry since I always imported directly from Rightstuff when it existed. Not sure if Stackry would have saved me money or anything but I should consider it now rightstuff no longer exists I guess.

I used Stackry for the first time (for a Sentai sale bundle) two months ago, and found it to be acceptable in terms of delivery and price. I haven't tried it for Crunchyroll/RightStuf yet, as I'm scared if I change my address on their account it could stuff up delivery of my Dirty Pair kickstarter when it is eventually completed (sometime in the next decade?).

Oh, and Stackry's customer service was good in fixing up my email address when I accidently left off one character at the setup stage.

Ordered from Crunchyroll yesterday:

crunchyorder1-19-24.jpg

Latest rush of madness with the AllYourMusic 27% off deal got me this bunch:

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? S IV Part 1 [New Blu-ray] (£31.61), Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? IV Part 2 [New Blu-ray] Subt (£28.35), My Dress Up Darling: The Complete Season [New Blu-ray] Ltd Ed, With DVD, Boxed (£59.19), Ray Harryhausen: The Ultimate Collection [New Blu-ray] Australia - Import (£53.96)

I couldn't see any release date for Dungeon S4 in the UK...

Apologies this request may seem random, but we need a legit Stackry guide for US imports here.

A handful of people (myself included) find using Stackry confusing and hard to use, especially when it comes for shipping services.
If I have some time I can probably make a mini guide on the Stackry service as I've been using it a lot over the past few months.

I've finally made my first Crunchyroll Store order via Stackry.

I've done a little Discotek haul of five titles.

• Lupin the Third: The Columbus Files
  • Lupin the Third: The Elusiveness of the Fog
  • Lupin the Third: Return of Pycal
  • Saint Seiya: Classic Movie Collection
  • City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes

Unfortunately Lupin the Third: Missed By A Dollar is out of stock currently otherwise I would had gotten that instead of Return of Pycal at this point in time as I'm trying to buy all the Lupin titles on blu-ray in release order. The Saint Seiya movie collection I've kept meaning to pick up for ages as I've always wanted to check out the series and from what I've heard it seems unlikely we'll be getting any more Saint Seiya on home video for the foreseeable future, plus wanted to get it before I forget and it inevitably goes OOP in the future. And finally City Hunter is another series I've really wanted to check out and with enjoying the creators other work, Cat's Eye, I'm looking forward to it. I went with this movie as I wanted to keep the cost down on this order but like Lupin or Cat's Eye, I know this is quite episodic so will be easy enough to pick up with no prior knowledge.

EDIT: Also ordered the Amazon exclusive steelbook of Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero on 4K.

Last edited:
If I have some time I can probably make a mini guide on the Stackry service as I've been using it a lot over the past few months.
That sounds like a great idea.
I don't want to make a critical error such as overpaying for international shipping, is it worth to buy only 1 or 2 BDs for Stackry or only strictly hauls or forgetting to put the Stackry address for PayPal etc.

Although the Pay in 3 method doesn't seem to work effectively.

I will try use Stackry next month as I'm pretty much done for Sentai Stuff after Chihayafuru.
Interesting in City Hunter, Cats Eye, Nahoha and if still available by my next payment Honey and Clover.

Bloody free time. Used half the CEX voucher from clearing out some stuff to get
Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious: Complete series, How Not To Summon A Demon Lord - Season 2, and How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom: Part 1 (12) 4 Disc w/Book,Pen,Card

AND the HMV 40% off deal for
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Season 1, How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom: Part 2, and The Ancient Magus' Bride: The Complete Series.

Hopefully I'll hate them so they won't clog up my shelves. :)

Ordered from Ebay:

By The Grace Of The Gods: Season 2 (Blu-ray)
The Case Study Of Vanitas: Season 1 Part 2 (Blu-ray)
The Heike Story - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Tomodachi Game - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
What's your opinion on The Case Study of Vanitas?
Lots of talking, action, scary?

Back