The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from Ebay:

My Life As Inukai-san's Dog - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Ningen Fushin: Adventurers Who Don't Believe In Humanity Will Save The World - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Spy x Family - Season 1, Part 2 (LE Blu-ray)

Not a fan of A Place Further than the Universe, I guess it was too slice-of-lifey for me, but I'll probably pick up a copy anyway from Shout Factory here in the US.

So yeah, like I said, I ordered a few US titles this past weekend:

A Place Further Than the Universe Collector's Edition from Crunchyroll
Paprika 4K/BD Limited Edition Steelbook from DeepDiscount
Suzume Walmart Exclusive Steelbook from Walmart

Oh, almost forgot, this morning I ordered three older titles from the Crunchyroll Last Chance sale:

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid BD/DVD
Aquarion Evol Season 2 Essentials Blu-ray
Aquarion Logos Season 3 Essentials Blu-ray

I already have the first season of Aquarion on Essentials DVD; unfortunately that season was never released on Blu-ray. I watched Aquarion probably 10+ years ago, and all I vaguely remember is the pilots all going into ecstacy when they joined with the mech, lol.

Ordered from Ebay:

My Life As Inukai-san's Dog - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Ningen Fushin: Adventurers Who Don't Believe In Humanity Will Save The World - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Spy x Family - Season 1, Part 2 (LE Blu-ray)

Had these titles in my Ebay basket for the past week waiting for one more title (Handyman Saitou) to be added to All Your Musics Ebay store. Nothing was added as of midnight, so I just placed a order for the three titles, & when I checked back a hour later, surprise, surprise, Handyman Saitou has now been added to the store. 😒

So I have placed another order with Ebay for the following,
Handyman Saitou in Another World - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Talentless Nana - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
The Girl from the Other Side - OVA (Blu-ray)

In preparation for Anime Limited releasing Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (touch wood), I have ordered the available Boruto sets (1-4) + the movie. I caught wind elsewhere in the forum that set 5 seems to be eventually coming to the UK, so hopefully the rest of them do as well.

I know Boruto gets a lot of negative press, but it's my guilty pleasure. Sure, you can have a nice wagyu steak, but sometimes you just want a nice greasy kebab you know.

Ordered Black Butler (Season 2) (DVD) and Spy x Family (Part 1) (BD) from Amazon and pre-ordered Spy x Family (Part 2) (Limited Edition) (BD / DVD) from AOL.

EDIT: Also ordered Shirobako: The Movie (BD / DVD) from Zavvi as it's on sale, can't complain at that price for an import (around £15.00, including p&p)

I'll sell it off if AL license the movie with a CE in the future but for now this will let me be able to watch the entire series.

Last edited:
Double-post, decided to also make a Crunchyroll Store order of three titles, Black Butler: Book of Murder (BD / DVD), Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic (BD / DVD) and Sound! Euphonium: The Movie ~ Our Promise: A Brand New Day ~ (BD) as both series have new seasons out soon with no where to stream these movies / OVA's.

Seen all of Black Butler before but wanna re-watch it all and Sound! Euphonium I've still only seen S1 so far. Fortunately S2 is on Crunchyroll so don't need to shell out for the Pony Canyon releases just yet.

EDIT: Looking up Sound! Euphonium and I forgot about the Ensemble Contest Arc movie which takes place between A Brand New Day and the upcoming S3, has that been licensed at all? as it doesn't seem to be available anywhere which would put a halt on watching S3 when it releases.

Last edited:
As some Discotek titles are at risk of going OOP I ordered the following to add to my big combined Stackry order:
Caligula BD
Mitchiri Neko BD
Space Dandy Season 2 Funimation Store Exclusive Limited Edition BD/DVD

The latter I didn’t know was still around and I’m a sucker for the series so double-dipped.

Ordered from Amazon UK (all are from the US though):
As Miss Beelzebub Likes it TV Series (£38.38), Don Knotts 5-Movie Collection (£16.50) and Ranma 1/2: OVA And Movie collection (£36).

The first is because The Diskotek thread suggested it may go OOP soon and it looked fun, the second is because I promised a friend they could have it for their birthday after I watched it and the third is to complete the set.

Just ordered a couple more from AllYourMusic:
I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills (£28.35), The Shuffle: S.A.V.E. DVD (£21.77), and Sacred Blacksmith: Complete Box Set - S.A.V.E. DVD (£18.83)

While researching potential purchases, I noticed that the customer reviews on Amazon.uk for Rail Wars are actually all for Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions. Odd.

I'm picking up yet another copy of the Your Name BD/DVD today at a local Target store. I ordered it online for In-Store pickup later this afternoon. This copy is specifically for loaning out to friends and co-workers, and one of my co-workers who I got to watch Violet Evergarden on Netflix is anxious to see it. I already have 6 or 7 different copies of Your Name in my anime collection, but they are all Collector's Editions or steelbooks or Imports from the UK, Korea, and Japan, so none of them were suitable for loaning out. They can abuse this standard copy all they want, lol.

Last edited:
Another time wasting visit to a random CEX, this time in Taunton (I get around)
Emma Season 2 (£6!)
Ranking of Kings part 1 (£6!)
Platinum End part 2 (£18 which isn't all that bad for current Crunchyroll pricing)

Quite a good store as they put all the blu ray anime in one section rather than having it spread out with the movie/other TV.

I see the store in Reading has a copy of season 1 of Emma so I might pay that a visit tomorrow if I get the chance as that's for £6 as well.

A Place Further Than the Universe CE early bird from Anime Limited.
Couldn't use the PayPal Pay in 3 for some reason. Either AL don't allow or something PayPal's end went wrong. Didn't miss a payment the other time I used it. Oh well, pay day so I had the money, but car insurance and driving license up for renewal so I thought pi3 would be a better option.

Back