The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Got paid so ordered Free! and Pompo, fortunately it seems Free! hasn't been changed from its early bird price yet so got that in a little cheaper than originally planned which I'm pleased about, not that I was overly bothered if not but can't complain. Looking forward to both of these a lot.

Ordered Last night from DeepDiscount:

GATE Collector's Edition Steelbook - US Sentai release

330838_large.jpg

Dumped a whole bunch of stuff on CEX (mystery boxes etc) and bought a couple of items including Gankutsuou and Quintessential Quintuplets season 1. Now being tempted by Princess Jellyfish and Berserk.

Pre-ordered from All The Anime:

Looking for Magical Doremi -
Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition
The House of the Lost on the Cape - Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition

That Demon Girl Next Door
DOTW
Arifureta S2
I don't order in advance very much. My brain can't deal with giving away money and waiting.
As I'm hoping this will be my last anime purchase this month, I thought I'd get the job done early.

Acca 2 and Twinkle Stars 5

The performers on live sex cams sites are incredibly talented and know just how to please their audience.

Last edited:
So the Coppelion Blu-ray finally went OOP at Rightstuf. I swear, that one never dropped below $44, ever - I actually liked that series, and wanted to get the Blu-ray for the longest time. I had it in my Save for Later queue on Rightstuf for like 8+ years, but it NEVER went on sale for an actual sale price. Oh well, I went ahead and grabbed a copy of Coppelion from a Canadian eBay seller for $49.59 total including shipping and tax - unopened and with the slipcover, verified by photo. Most others no longer have a slipcover, since the release is so dang old. That will have to do me. It just never paid off waiting for that one to drop in price - can't win 'em all, I suppose! 🙁

Ordered from Anime Blu-ray:

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Part 1 Collector's Edition

So the Coppelion Blu-ray finally went OOP at Rightstuf. I swear, that one never dropped below $44, ever - I actually liked that series, and wanted to get the Blu-ray for the longest time. I had it in my Save for Later queue on Rightstuf for like 8+ years, but it NEVER went on sale for an actual sale price. Oh well, I went ahead and grabbed a copy of Coppelion from a Canadian eBay seller for $49.59 total including shipping and tax - unopened and with the slipcover, verified by photo. Most others no longer have a slipcover, since the release is so dang old. That will have to do me. It just never paid off waiting for that one to drop in price - can't win 'em all, I suppose! 🙁

Coppelion was a show I've always wanted to pick up, but it was only released on DVD in the UK by Kaze, so I never bothered. Hopefully Anime Limited can licence the show & give it a Blu-ray CE. 🤞

Also, I wouldn't say no to Anime Limited picking up the Mardock Scramble film trilogy, Persona 4 the Animation or Tiger & Bunny Season 1. ;)

Also, I wouldn't say no to Anime Limited picking up the Mardock Scramble film trilogy, Persona 4 the Animation or Tiger & Bunny Season 1. ;)

I do have both the US and Japanese Blu-ray releases for Mardock Scramble - the US discs are just standard Blu-ray releases without slipcovers, but the Japanese releases are a bit more interesting, and do come with English subtitles. I also have that vivid yellow Sentai Premium Blu-ray box set for Persona 4: The Animation. I was never interested in Tiger and Bunny, though.

Mardock Scramble 1-3 Japanese Box Sets

Person 4: The Animation Sentai Premium Box Set

Back