The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I pre-ordered only my second ever anime figure over the weekend, from AmiAmi, and like the previous figure I pre-ordered over a year ago, it was another 18+ figure. I am one that prefers smaller proportions on my figures, and this one definitely reflects that, although the character is supposed to be of an older age. I won't post any links, but If anyone is interested in images of the figure, you can do a search on "Chika Illustration by Azuma Yuki - 1/7 Scale Figure." The previous figure I ordered, back in December 2021, has a release date of January 31 this month, also has smaller proportions but is of an older age. That one is "Renge Bishoujo Mangekyou Kotowari to Meikyuu no Shoujo Figure." Be aware most of the Images are censored but still NSFW.

View attachment 27858
Found this in the local CeX. It's only the first 8 episodes but it looks like it'll be good fun. Tried looking for the other volumes but some seem pretty pricy in comparison so I'll stick with this one volume for now.
View attachment 27860
Also picked this up from Waterstones with the help of a gift card I received at Christmas. Will source the second box later.

I adore Cromartie High School, been wanting to find the complete collection myself but as you said, it's quite pricey for old DVD's.

Seems like the sort of title Discotek would pick up, would love them to.

I'm at work so haven't taken the child proof plastic wrapper off yet but I received

Asumi-chan is interested in Lesbian Brothels volume 1
Sometimes titles sell the book without research.🥵
I think it is a romance.

World's End Harem Fanstasia volume 1

I started Witches of Adamas volume 4 on the bus this morning, then quickly decided to read my Dr Who book instead.

Ordered from Amazon UK:

Amazon gave me £5 off if I spend £15 so I ordered...

Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round Table - Complete Season 3 (Blu-ray/Digital)
Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle - Complete Series (Blu-ray/Digital)
Thanks for mentioning here and making me look at the price. That's the cheapest I've seen Log Horizon season 3 so far, and as I got the same deal I don't need to go to HMV instead for that now.

I bought for new ones yesterday:

• Love Live Superstar: Season 1
  • How A Realist Hero Rebuilt The Kingdom - Part 2
  • Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut
  • The Dungeon of Black Company

Edit: Cancelled the initial order and made another using a 15% code that was floating around + changed some items.

I decided to place another Rightstuf order. It’s likely to arrive in early April due to the March pre-order titles included.

This is, like my late December order, mainly features a mix of older and newer Discotek titles alongside a trio of Funiroll March LEs that we’re unlikely to get in the UK, plus another Sailor Moon season reissue from Viz Media. I ended up saving quite a bit on the below thanks to the voucher, which was compatible with most of the titles and made the duty and tax a tad less painful.

Discotek Media:
Aim for the Ace BD
EAT-MAN The Complete Series SDBD
Fatal Fury The Movie Steelbook BD
Ghost Stories BD
God Mars SDBD
God Mazinger SDBD
Great Mazinger SDBD
Lupin the 3rd Dead or Alive BD
Machine Robo Battle Hackers SDBD
Mazinger Edition Z The Impact BD
Samurai Pizza Cats SDBD
Shin Tetsujin 28 BD
Star Fleet X-Bomber SDBD
Tetsujin 28 FX SDBD
Tetsujin 28 (2004) Complete Series SDBD
Tetsujin 28 Morning Moon of Midday BD/DVD
Voltes V SDBD

Funiroll:
Arifureta From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 LE BD
Attack on Titan The Final Season Part 2 LE BD
Heaven’s Official Blessing LE BD
Mieruko-chan LE BD

Viz Media:
Sailor Moon R Complete Season BD

Last edited:
Cat's Eye (Season 1) from Amazon U.S., Death Parade (Limited Edition) from Amazon U.K. and Lupin the Third: Jigen's Gravestone from UP1. I do still hope AL release the Lupin Koike trilogy eventually and will gladly double-dip if so but if not I'll have them regardless (will get Goemon's Bloodspray and Fujiko's Lie the following months as I've been picking up a Lupin movie / special per month).

I do want One Punch Man (Season 2) (Limited Edition) and Yona of the Dawn (Limited Edition) while they're going for a good price which I may order soon as well, just don't want to blow all my money at once just yet... I say that for now anyway 😂

Back