The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Made a huge order today mostly from MVM Halloween sale but a few from Zavvi sale as well. I haven't seen any of these so I hope they're good 😂

Birthday Wonderland - Collector's Edition Combi (PG) BD/DVD

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious Complete Series - Limited Edition (tbc) Blu-Ray

Grimgar Ashes and Illusions Complete Series - Collector's Edition (15) Blu-Ray

Mysteria Friends Collection - Collector's Edition (15) Blu-Ray

My Love Story Deluxe Edition Collection (12) Blu-Ray

Ride Your Wave - Collector's Edition Combi (12) BD/DVD

The Dragon Dentist - Collector's Edition Combi (15) BD/DVD

Terror in Resonance Collection - Ultimate Edition (15) BD/DVD

The Promised Neverland - Collector's Edition (15) Blu-Ray

Wicked City & Demon City Shinjuku - Limited Edition (18) Blu-Ray

High School DxD season 2-4

The Quintessential Quintuplets - Season 1 (15) Blu-Ray

Domestic Girlfriend Collection (18) Blu-Ray

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Collection (18) Blu-Ray

Blue Exorcist the Movie Combi Pack

Cells at Work! Collection (PG) Blu-Ray

SSSS Gridman - Complete Series - Collector's Edition Combi (12) BD/DVD

Blue exorcist season 1

My teen romantic SNAFU season 1

Heroic age

Beyond the boundary

Made a huge order today mostly from MVM Halloween sale but a few from Zavvi sale as well. I haven't seen any of these so I hope they're good 😂

Birthday Wonderland - Collector's Edition Combi (PG) BD/DVD

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious Complete Series - Limited Edition (tbc) Blu-Ray

Grimgar Ashes and Illusions Complete Series - Collector's Edition (15) Blu-Ray

Mysteria Friends Collection - Collector's Edition (15) Blu-Ray

My Love Story Deluxe Edition Collection (12) Blu-Ray

Ride Your Wave - Collector's Edition Combi (12) BD/DVD

The Dragon Dentist - Collector's Edition Combi (15) BD/DVD

Terror in Resonance Collection - Ultimate Edition (15) BD/DVD

The Promised Neverland - Collector's Edition (15) Blu-Ray

Wicked City & Demon City Shinjuku - Limited Edition (18) Blu-Ray

High School DxD season 2-4

The Quintessential Quintuplets - Season 1 (15) Blu-Ray

Domestic Girlfriend Collection (18) Blu-Ray

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Collection (18) Blu-Ray

Blue Exorcist the Movie Combi Pack

Cells at Work! Collection (PG) Blu-Ray

SSSS Gridman - Complete Series - Collector's Edition Combi (12) BD/DVD

Blue exorcist season 1

My teen romantic SNAFU season 1

Heroic age

Beyond the boundary

You might have wanted to wait a tiny bit till later today on the Promised Neverland as there is the early bird for it today.

New batch of orders:

2ae19b95d8c517a5cc149b563dc429cf.gif

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered But Overly Cautious
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD from Manga Entertainment

I was very cautious so I waited for the right moment, and it definitely paid off as MVM unleashed their 20% off sale this Halloween weekend. I am interested in getting more titles, but probably more focused on pre-orders as UP1 is cheaper for a lot of newly released Manga Ent. titles.

8mFj8WY.gif

Chicken Run the Animation
Collector's Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited

I really enjoyed the anime so I was happy to get the set pre-ordered and paid off immediately. Hopefully it actually arrives before the end of the year though.​

New batch of orders:

NCL8jb7.gif

My Hero Academia Season 2 Collection
My Hero Academia the Movie: Heroes Rising

Regular Blu-ray release from Manga Entertainment

Another opportunity for myself to get some more My Hero Academia Blu-ray sets on offer and with the slipcovers before it's too late, as MHA is one of the top sellers for Manga as of late so those slipcovers won't last very long. I ordered both via MVM's Halloween sale like Cautious Hero above. I am being a bit tactical with MVM's sale orders as you generally don't get a notice if one item ships before the rest do in a massive order (basically you only get a notice that it's done once all orders have shipped), so by ordering in parts is more accurate for me.​

My recent purchases:

Anime Limited:
  • The Promised Neverland CE Blu Ray
Rarewaves via eBay:
  • Naruto Set 1 Blu Ray
UP1:
  • Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious LE Blu Ray & Hunter x Hunter Set 1 Blu Ray
  • Dr. Stone S1 P1 & P2 LE Blu Ray
The above were ordered in two separate orders in case of any further release date delays.

UP1, was doubting to get Magic Knight Rayearth and Tamako Market as I already have the US editions, but Anime Ltd. releases are such great CE's that I simply couldn't resist :)

• Birthday Wonderland Collector's Edition
  • Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 1 Collector's Edition
  • Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 2 Collector's Edition
  • Tamako Market + Tamako Love Story Collector's Edition
And on Anime-on-line with the SPOOKY20 Halloween sale code

• Dr. Stone Part 1
  • Dr. Stone Part 2 Limited Edition

Dr Stone Part 2 LE using the Halloween code (been waiting for this) and My Hero Academia Heroes Rising Steelbook from Amazon (was planning to get it with the code but then it was sold out on Anime On Line so had to find other places).

New batch of orders:

wh1XqWC.gif

Dr. STONE Season 1 Part 1
Regular Blu-ray release from Manga Entertainment

Dr. STONE Season 1 Part 2
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD release from Manga Entertainment

Dr. STONE is one of those shonen titles that I was not expecting to enjoy as much as I did. Literally once you get past the introduction of the story, it gets really good and I'm glad it's getting a second season. I ordered both parts during the Halloween sale and this will probably be my last order, unless I want to add another Manga title or so at the last second (I don't want to spend too much at once just in case the additional titles coming to the Manga Zavvi sale and Anime Limited's December line-up provides something unexpected).​

I'd like to buy Dr Stone but I don't want to commit to buying LE's for something that's going to be minimum 5 seasons long. :(
Yeah I can see what you mean. Season 2 looks to be a 12 episode series last I checked but I'm fine with going for it. My Hero Academia I was going to go for the LEs but stepped down on the idea the moment Funi thought it was a brilliant idea to have 2 LEs for Season 2.

Yeah I can see what you mean. Season 2 looks to be a 12 episode series last I checked but I'm fine with going for it. My Hero Academia I was going to go for the LEs but stepped down on the idea the moment Funi thought it was a brilliant idea to have 2 LEs for Season 2.

Luckily they learned from that for season 3 and now 4.

Pre-ordered from Rightstuf just before the cut off... Irresponsible Captain Tylor Collector's Ultra Edition + Artbook Blu-ray

From AOL using their code
Dr Stone Pt2 LE
Human Lost
Fruits Basket S2 Pt1 LE
Golden Kamuy S2

Last edited:
Back