The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

tumblr_p7r1ftg4ZX1qba6cao1_400.gif

Penguin Highway
Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD

Last year I took the opportunity to watch this film during the Japan Foundation Festival and really enjoyed it. While I would ideally prefer to go for the Nozomi release, it got pushed back to an unknown date and Anime Limited's set has most of the content for less of the price. Since the early bird came back recently I decided to order it now. The set is currently estimated to arrive in early March time.
What does Nozomi’s release have that AL’s lacks?

I saw that listing and thought it was a steal. Sometimes they get some decent items for great prices.

ye. I'm very vary around their DVDs though. They do sell bootlegs among their stock. (I imagine this is them being lazy, or just thinking their some weird foreign copy)

ye. I'm very vary around their DVDs though. They do sell bootlegs among their stock. (I imagine this is them being lazy, or just thinking their some weird foreign copy)
Yeah I’ll never forget buying from their US equivalent and instead of getting the anime title I was expecting received a poorly printed pirated copy of The Illusionist.

I bought the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya blu ray from music magpie eBay for £14.. thought I'd gamble, hoping for the manga region B one that was released years ago.. instead I got the region A bandai one, which is fine except the case is DVD size..

Wise Man’s Grand Child: The Complete Series - Limited Edition.
It will come with a Chipboard Box which contains a Fabric Poster with a never-before-seen artwork specially commissioned from Japan; 4 bookmarks of the main characters; 6 art cards featuring art from the Japanese releases; and 120 page Artbook featuring a light novel and short manga that were included in the Japanese releases.

Last edited:
Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

buDoGNa.gif

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Collector's Edition with Shop Exclusive Outer Box Blu-ray

It was common sense to acquire the final component of the Gundam Wing franchise since I have Parts 1 & 2 of the main series. I still need to watch them, but it might work better if I had everything first (same with 00).

I bought the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya blu ray from music magpie eBay for £14.. thought I'd gamble, hoping for the manga region B one that was released years ago.. instead I got the region A bandai one, which is fine except the case is DVD size..

that doesn’t exist, manga canceled the blu ray release. Only way to get a English friendly region B release is finding the madman release.

Back