The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Next up on the collection haul is...

41eFUJ%2BvLdL.jpg

Is It Wrong To Expect A Hot Spring In A Dungeon?
Limited Edition Blu-ray

To answer the question, no it's not wrong. What is wrong however is that I left it this late to grab this OVA episode. Considering that I plan to get the series via Sentai in their CE form (and it's quite clear that the movie will no doubt get similar treatment), I may as well put the extra funds towards getting this version before it's too late. There are a couple of units left on Amazon (link is affiliated but it helps support me) but other than that this version is out of print.

There is a standard edition version for way less if you just want that, but I had a listen to the OST and quite like it. A lot of Sentai's sets that came with OSTs are so-so but I remember DanMachi putting some extra effort into their score.​

Ordered a couple Daily Mega-Deal titles from Rightstuf's 32-Bit Birthday Sale:

Mamoru Hosoda Movie Collection Blu-ray box set for just $28.99
Saga Of Tanya The Evil Blu-Ray/DVD for just $20.99
Mezzo Forte DVD for $7.99

I also pre-ordered the Aniplex title:

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Blu-ray for an 11/19 release date

Titles Ive ordered

Love tyrant
The master of ragnarok and blesser of einherjar
Island
Fuuka
Space battleship tiramisu season 2

Xabungle
Tanaka-kun is always listless
Takunomi
Phantasy star online 2
Human crossing
Hataraki man
Dive!!

Awaiting for conformation on these

Armored trooper votoms ova 2
Asura cryin
Cutie honey universe
Pet shop of horrors
Those who hunt elves

Next up on the collection haul is...

jGQtRxD.gif

Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD

The spin-off series to DanMachi for some reason I had never managed to watch. As mentioned prior I wanted to keep the DanMachi franchise consistent so I got the LE versions of Season 1 and its OVA already, leaving me with Sword Oratoria left to acquire. While MVM has put out their version of the set, I wanted to own the OST and hardcover artbook to match the main series so I waited until the Sentai set went on sale. To my surprise, Rightstuf added it to their Summer sale so I got it from there.

It is also worth noting that the Sword Oratoria LE is in low stock status from Sentai so it was a matter of time before it was too late. I chose the cheap shipping option rather than the FedEx one as the latter requires a lot of expensive sets to make up for the cheaper shipping. Not to mention Arrow of the Orion will very likely get released before the end of the year so I want to be ahead of the game as well.

In terms of the Sentai Filmworks LEs, the only ones that have my interest are Chivalry of a Failed Knight (waiting for a good price on that), Cutie Honey Universe, and Elfen Lied (steelbook release version which supposedly fixes the authoring from the previous Blu-ray release, plus it comes with a different booklet from the UK/EU set and also the OST).​

Vinland Saga 2-in-1 vol 10 for £6.99 on Comixology. This was full price when I brought 8 & 9, but I guess with the anime now on the whole collection is at this price.

Just when I might have thought this payday I would be able to keep a grasp on my money...
Omnibus volumes 1-5 for Alita:last order
Damn you black, oily and quite possibly cyberised heart Yukito, you have ended the original story in manga form with “read the other manga" and now I’m as hooked as I am with Berserk

Must have glanced over these yesterday but picked up both Parasyte Limited Edition sets from Amazon. Used that £10 promo and some vouchers I had so they cost me £20 total.

Also purchased a few items from Wow HD, Pet Shop of Horrors SD BD, Lupin the 3rd: Bye Bye Lady Liberty and Starmyu (this is listed as special order though so who knows when it will turn up.)

Last edited:
Tried to resist the RightStuf 32-bit sale but these were too tempting,

Gatchaman II
Gatchaman F
Sol Bianca Legacy

The Gatchaman sets were only $15 each which is over 80% off and just too good to pass up. Sol Biance Legacy was only $10 and I've wanted that set for a long time.

Back