Dandy Guy, in Space
From Wordery
Woof Woof Story(LN) 1
So I'm A Spider, So What? 1 (LN)
So I'm A Spider ,So What? 1(Manga)
The Rising Of The Shield Hero 7 (Manga)

From Webuybooks(via abebooks)
Xxxholic 11

just bagged all 5 currently available volumes of made in abyss presumably hating brondrewd even more before he gets his film, I have heard of some difference from the series though, something about the series handling riko's nudity well, a bit better than the manga does.
it's called modesty, girl, you can be brave and confident without catching a cold

Azar

Thousand Master
Used zavvi's 15% off code (1BNS3-I7DC-XTPL) to finally catch up with the Gundam BD's I've been needing.

Zeta Part 2
ZZ Part 1 & 2

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Ordered Dragon Ball Z - Tree of Might / Lord Slug along with the Amazon US order I made yesterday.
Got a bit tired of SecondSpin and their damaged covers, so I think I'll have to purchase older titles from new to avoid damage.

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Managed to snag these just as they came up on Amazon:

Dragon Ball - Season 3
Dragon Ball - Season 4
Dragon Ball - Season 5

£11.98 + shipping each.

Girls wIth Guns

Thousand Master
Picked up the following from a private sale on another forum, all are still new/sealed:

Golden Kamuy LE
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Crest of the Stars DVD
Banner of the Stars DVD

I also ordered the 7th and final Japanese Blu-ray volume of Space Battleship Yamato 2202 on Wednesday, to complete my JP SBY series collection. I had decided to import the JP releases even though they were not English friendly, because I wanted to continue adding to the subtitled 2199 series and movies I already have in my collection. The artwork on the slipcovers are pretty dang baller, too. I just recently received the Funimation LE box set with the first half of the 2202 series, so I'll have the English sub and dub for the series once part 2 comes out.

BlazinWolf

Dandy Guy, in Space
Today sold some stuff at CEX and bought these with some of the cash:
From HMV:
Black Butler Season 1+2

My Hero Academia Two Heroes(DVD)
From Waterstones:
My Hero Academia School Briefs 1 + Urusei Yatsura 1