The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Also picked up Aria after seeing that Wordery price. Was a bit concered there was no Aqua rerelease but after a bit of research I found out that Vol 1 IS Aqua! 😊

Well I do collect anime too. View attachment 8964
But the question is..
where are you hiding the hentai UK releases.

EFFfiGX.png

Hellsing Ultimate blu ray collection. It's a fiver cheaper on anime on line than amazon. And I'd rather support them than amazon anyway.

Ordered Tokyo Tarareba Girls volume 7, Silver Spoon volume 9 and DanMachi: Sword Oratoria volume 9 (light novel) from book depository.

Next up on the collection haul is...

tumblr_p16ctvnAEz1qjdg9po3_500.gif

MIRAI
Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD
I watched MIRAI back in early November when it was available for theatrical release. Despite my criticisms with the structure of the film feeling more so like an OVA series, the film overall was rather enjoyable to watch. Anime Ltd's release for the film is a nice set in general. Estimated to arrive mid-July.​

Ordered due to a like 50% off SelectaVision sale (from the prices I could see) on their older stuff at Amazon ES

Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas Seasons 1-2 + extras [Bluray]
Slayers Try (Season 3) [Bluray]

After seeing that the JP S1 BD Box for Slayers was actually pretty much the same **** ass attempt that Spain did at upscaling the show but Spain was like 30-60 euros vs nearly 20,000 yen. I'm finally grabbing the last season I need of the Spanish Blu-rays covering the pre-digital era of Slayers.

Saint Seiya Lost Canvas is what got me into Saint Seiya, and at 18.35 euros for both seasons in HD how could I say no. Discotek did release this on DVD in the US, but thats DVD >.>

1561084745394.png1561084759382.png

Because of the surprise sale by MVM I've had to put in an order

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Part 2
Darling in the Franxx Part 2
Kizumonogatari Part 1 CE

Next up on the collection haul is...

tumblr_nplc1tQ3IE1tiwa1fo4_500.gif

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Collector's Edition Amuro-ray
Can't wait to finally witness the conclusion to the Amuro/Char saga, and at least it is coming sooner than later.​

Back