The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Saw this and was tempted but Amazon’s packaging always seems to let me down :confused:
I've never had a problem so far, touch wood. It's a good price, £12 cheaper than the MVM set was in the 20% off sale, so worth a punt I thought. If it does get damaged Amazon will probably give me my cash back and tell me to keep it anyway 🙂

I've never had a problem so far, touch wood. It's a good price, £12 cheaper than the MVM set was in the 20% off sale, so worth a punt I thought. If it does get damaged Amazon will probably give me my cash back and tell me to keep it anyway 🙂
I am tempted. If it doesn’t end up being delivered in a Jiffy bag I’d consider it a win 😅
Edit: ordered a copy, I’ll give Amazon another chance.

How did you get it as it says it’s exclusive to prime members. I have prime for UK but don’t think I can have it for the US.

[EDIT] never mind I managed to sign up for a 30 day trial

Sometimes things priced really low aren't prime only for a bit, but after enough people buy it, or time amazon switches it to prime only. Its weird.

Sailor Moon R Blu Ray from UP1. Basically I was planning on getting this once some bank fraud was cleared up but the Collector’s set is now OOP. Luckily UP1 had a copy left and they’ve added the item to my K-ON PE order.

Not sure if Madman’s Sailor Moon and S Collector’s sets have sold out yet but for those looking to get them it would be wise to do so sooner rather than later!

Vinland Saga volume 1
Google offered £3 off books from the Google Play store. So I got it for £5.84. Although I can only read it on my Kindle via the website. It seems fine, but there's no download and no fancy swishing right (like the Google Books app on my phone), just a page where you have to scroll up and down.

I ordered these today but told them to ship my whole order together in march.

Teasing master takagi-san
Hina logic from luck and logic
Clannad/clannad after story
Tamako love story
Framed arms girl
Hitorijime my hero
Rocket girls
Grimoire of zero
Armored trooper votoms
Hakata tonkotsu ramens
Death march to the parallel world rhapsody
Dies irae