The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I got 2 blu rays so far, from the new years MVM sale.

Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel I. Presage Flower - Collector's Edition
Campione! Complete Collection (taking advantage of the weekly deal on top of it)

Everything I ordered from both Christmas sales have come now

From MVM's one, I got Accel World parts 1 and 2 on blu ray, and Sakura Trick on blu ray

From Anime Limited's one, I got Blood Lad CE, Samurai Flamenco part CE, Psycho Pass the movie blu ray and mystery box 1.

Preordered JoJo Stardust Crusaders Part 2 from Deep Discount with there 15% code
Now to find Part 1 cheap.
and hey should get all my international orders in before Tuesday

I also pre-ordered JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Part 2 from DeepDiscount. I seem to be collecting these fairly consistently. They are nice sets and the series is great so that suits me fine.

Maybe see how much you can get for them on eBay or wherever and use funding for S2 p1? I’m not a fan of mismatching sets myself, gets the old collectors OCD going.

Got a few stuff between yesterday and today. From MVM and a user here (shadow cat).

Anthem of the Heart CE
Tokyo Marble Chocolate CE
Hal LE
Erased CE Part 1
Erased CE Part 2
Flip Flappers SE (DotW)
Amagami SS S1

Last edited:
I may be remembering incorrectly but NGNL0 was slightly cheaper before I think (£24.49?) but here it’s gone up ever so slightly. Regardless it only cost me around £20 so I’m happy. Also Didn’t realise Fate had two booklets, now I’m looking forward to seeing the final product even more.

From the Madman sale:

World Break Aria
Saekano
Prince of Stride
Phantasy Star Online 2
Nobunaga the Fool
Ninja Slayer
Isuca
In Search of the Lost Future
Haruchika
Gunslinger Stratos
Gourmet Girl Graffiti