The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Over these days I bought quite a few shows. Everything blu ray obv.

From the AL sale

Hyouka 1 CE

Outside the sale

Hyouka 2 CE

From MVMs store and/or sale

Love Live! School Idol Project Season 1 CE
Love Live! School Idol Project Season 2 CE
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 1
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 2 CE
Princess Principal CE
And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online?
Girlish Number
Broken Blade
Nyan Koi!
Sakura Trick
Photo Kano

5 Centimeters Per Second
Garden of Words

From Amazon US

Tsuki ga Kirei

Also setting up buying a couple shows from a user here

Toradora
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Some prestige taste in anime I have to say x)

I'm so done for the year, time to start saving for the next christmas sale.

Might not be the worst idea to host an AL/MVM mystery box trade thread- doubtless there'll be duplicates everywhere after all.

Might list mine later as it's MVM, AL, eBay and Secondspin for my Christmas Anime fix

As a change in pace I preordered
FMP IV CE As I can't be sure AL will include the Drama CD
Franxx pt 1 CE as if I dont hate it I would want the CE
Code Geass movie trilogy cos again AL ****** up

The MVM Mystery Box (or Jiffy bag as it was last year 😉) Didn’t bother with AL this year so just this one as a present from my parents-though I won’t actually be unboxing it on Christmas Day.

Last edited:
Got email from wordery with code ADVENT12 (buy one book and get 12% off everything else in your basket)...i think its only for christmas day. So i ordered:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes vol 8
Final fantasy VII: On the Way to a Smile
Fullmetal Alchemist: Fullmetal Edition
vol 2
Haikyu! vols 18-21 (i really need to catch up on the release)
Baccano! vol 9
The Rising of a Shield Hero vol 1

I like golden time, I would get it for that price if collection 2 was cheap as well. I also rewatched it rather recently.

But can't be bothered with just half and having to deal with timing someone to help with receiving it. If I was always home would be another story tho

Taking a risk on an LE from SecondSpin.

OidDodi.png

From Rightstuf
The Pilot’s Love Song Premium Edition
Gatchaman TV+OVA Collection
Ghost Hound Blu Ray
$1 Blind box.

Was a hard deliberation as to whether I wanted the Gatchaman set or not but the price was ultimately too good to pass up on. Have no idea what the blind box will bring but it was $1 so. Mainly went for Pilot because these NIS America sets seem to be going OOP. Last year I missed out on Chronicles of Going Home Club so didn’t want to repeat that mistake this time around.

Thankfully I had some PayPal funds due to selling some duplicates and unwanted titles on eBay so this order only set me back around £22. Shame the exchange rate isn’t great, and I’m uncertain whether there’ll be customs fees or not, but that’s tomorrow’s problem for tomorrow’s me.

Last edited:
@HWR Just a forewarning, Right Stuf generally don't do split shipments: Ghost Hound is currently OOS, so your order is almost certainly not going to ship until they either get more in stock, or confirm that it's OOP and won't be getting any more.

Same if you make an order containing a pre-order, it won't ship until everything is available to ship. Wasn't sure if you were aware of this or not, but thought I'd give you a heads up.

As for customs, I've been lucky in the past with them, but these days it seems to be all but guaranteed to get hit.

@HWR Just a forewarning, Right Stuf generally don't do split shipments: Ghost Hound is currently OOS, so your order is almost certainly not going to ship until they either get more in stock, or confirm that it's OOP and won't be getting any more.

Same if you make an order containing a pre-order, it won't ship until everything is available to ship. Wasn't sure if you were aware of this or not, but thought I'd give you a heads up.

As for customs, I've been lucky in the past with them, but these days it seems to be all but guaranteed to get hit.
Yep this is actually the reason that my other order didn’t arrive in time for Christmas-the order was put on hold until one of the items came back in stock.
Customs are basically a guarantee nowadays even with SwissPost but there’s always a slim slim chance. It wasn’t a pricey order anyway so there won’t be tears if/when a red slip pops through the letterbox.

Last edited:
Back