The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Joe said:
Buzzkillington said:
Haibane Renmei Boxset - I've wanted this particular set for a while, and since it doesn't look like a BD is coming anytime in the foreseeable future I decided to grab it from eBay. Funny story, about a week ago I made an offer on a set on eBay and had it rejected, just got this for £11 plus postage, which works out about £10 less. I also think it was the same seller but not 100% sure, guess I'll find out when it arrives covered in spit......
Ha, I was actually watching that set on eBay, but was at work when it finished so wasn't able to bid on it.
In the nicest way possible, I'm glad you were at work then lol I really like the set and wanted it for a while, although I was under the impression it had the BBFC logo on the front ruining the nice box, but I don't see it on the image....I'm sure it'll be on the spine though.

From Zavvi.com

Psycho-Pass 2 Collector's Edition
Psycho-Pass: The Movie Collector's Edition

Those 2 with tracked and free shipping to Belgium. Also ordered the following 3 from Zavvi

Brynhildr in the Darkness
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - Box 1
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - Box 2

Haibane Renmei Boxset - I've wanted this particular set for a while, and since it doesn't look like a BD is coming anytime in the foreseeable future I decided to grab it from eBay. Funny story, about a week ago I made an offer on a set on eBay and had it rejected, just got this for £11 plus postage, which works out about £10 less. I also think it was the same seller but not 100% sure, guess I'll find out when it arrives covered in spit......
Just wanna go back to this, it's still not shipped... I was kinda joking about the whole covered in spit thing but the fact that it hasn't shipped yet has me thinking they're playing silly buggers here. I checked their feedback and couldn't help but notice that the auctions that ended at the same time as mine have had feedback left so those people have received their items, and yet mine hasn't even shipped? They did send me a message telling me why it hadn't been sent out but seems odd that it was only my item that was affected, especially considering the reason lol.

I shouldn't complain as it's estimated date isn't til Friday, but as someone who sends stuff out on the day, or if the post office is closed the next day, this sorta stuff bugs me lol.

I'll post a scan of the back cover. As it will probably need to be added (contributed) to the My Movies application i use. Hope it will arrive before i leave for a week to La Bella Italia :)

Gunbuster - Well seeing Lemon talk about it really has me wanting to re-watch it so I've taken a chance on a US bandai set MusicMagpie were selling on eBay. We'll see what state it turns up in but they say that it's "Very Good" so here's hoping, it'll be getting sent back if it's not decent.

Gunbuster - Well seeing Lemon talk about it really has me wanting to re-watch it so I've taken a chance on a US bandai set MusicMagpie were selling on eBay. We'll see what state it turns up in but they say that it's "Very Good" so here's hoping, it'll be getting sent back if it's not decent.

How much was it and do they have another?

Consdiering on Amazon.com it's $70, I'd say that's a bargain! Curse you! :p
Well to be fair, it's MusicMagpie so who knows what state it's gonna turn up in. I'm sure someone on this very site said they had a DVD turn up covered in jam or something lol hopefully it's fine and we can consider ourselves even after you got Terror in Resonance before me. :p

Well to be fair, it's MusicMagpie so who knows what state it's gonna turn up in. I'm sure someone on this very site said they had a DVD turn up covered in jam or something lol hopefully it's fine and we can consider ourselves even after you got Terror in Resonance before me. :p

Fair enough! I'm sure I'll end up with a copy eventually.

I'd been toying with buying the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime series on bluray (from Walmart.ca) for sometime now and finally caved today. Sadly it's not one of the fancy LE or CE sets, just Funimation's Complete Series collection, but it will be nice to finally have it in my collection. I'm looking forward to sharing the series with my younger sisters at some point in the future. :)

From Amazon JP:
- Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin IV (Pre-order)

From Amazon.com
:
- Ranma 1/2 Sets 2, 3, 6 & 7 (Special Edition)

From TRSI:
- Ranma 1/2 Sets 1 & 4 (Special Edition)

If anyone could point me in the direction of where to buy the set 5 SE at a good price I would love you forever.

Last edited:
If anyone could point me in the direction of where to buy the set 5 SE at a good price I would love you forever.

Will not be easy to get this at a decent price. As you might have noticed the special editions are OOP. Even my Belgian expensive backup webshop doesn't have any copies left for volume 5.

From Amazon JP:
- Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin IV (Pre-order)

From Amazon.com
:
- Ranma 1/2 Sets 2, 3, 6 & 7 (Special Edition)

From TRSI:
- Ranma 1/2 Sets 1 & 4 (Special Edition)

If you check Amazon US very often, you should find a copy for around $50-60 every week or so. (they sell really quickly, though)

Back