The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Sure hope you have more luck this time around. In the unfortunate event that this is not the case, i can provide MKV files for all of Part 1.

Well also bought something in this new year, from UP1USA
  • Handa-Kun
  • Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 1
  • NEW GAME! Season 1
  • Orange (Limited Edition)
  • Sailor Moon Crystal Set 3(Limited Edition)
  • WWW.Wagnaria!! Volume 2

I feel like I may regret this but I found the MVM collection of Ah! My Goddess (that translation really ruins the pun) on eBay for £20 or best offer so I got it for £18. If nothing else I like Fujishima's character designs, but I already expect to be horribly frustrated with the show given what I know about his stories and their bloody will-they-won't-they romances from YUA.

Decided to pre-order Grimgar CE with the 20% code. Probably a little cheaper than an AL early bird (if there is one). Considering I wasn't going to bother with another sale after ALs I've managed to pre order Gate, Monster Musume and Grimgar CEs. I have no will power.

71jxhQ9vLrL._SL1000_.jpg

Grimgar of Fantasy and Na: Complete Series (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
This series has been on my radar for a very long time now. When I found out that Anime Limited got the series it stopped me from importing the US set so that was something. This set was been ordered from the £29.99 early bird offer + the £10 discount code from that random ERASED Part 1 Christmas sale fiasco.

71jxhQ9vLrL._SL1000_.jpg

Grimgar of Fantasy and Na: Complete Series (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
This series has been on my radar for a very long time now. When I found out that Anime Limited got the series it stopped me from importing the US set so that was something. This set was been ordered from the £29.99 early bird offer + the £10 discount code from that random ERASED Part 1 Christmas sale fiasco.
Why is the text under the title french? Error in the picture they uploaded?

Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions - As mentioned elsewhere I decided to watch some of this on CR to help me decide if I wanted it as honestly the whole "transported to a fantasy world" thing was kinda turn off, but having watched 4 episodes I decided I liked it enough to buy it. It's a really beautiful show to look at (I'm not just referring to the copious shots of Yumes **** either....honest.) and I like how the group doesn't feel OP in anyway what so ever (at least for now). So yeah, I'll pick up the BD and finish watching it then.

Since I sold some items on eBay I had a bit more money to add to this months anime budget so I went ahead and pre-ordered the GATE and Fruits Basket CEs from Anime On Line.

Ordered Fruits Basket CE from MVM using the code as it’s payday for me tomorrow and I still had plenty of money in my account. I love FB and it’s one of the very few anime where I’ll watch it dubbed.

Back