The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Nice day at the expo! Bought some cool things:

Manga:
@large Vol.1

DVDs & Blurays:
Blue Exorcist Definitive Edition part 1
Sengoku Basara The last party (Bluray/DVD Double Play)
One Piece collection 3
Okami-San and her seven companions

From the Expo i've bought

Persona 4 Vol 2
Chihayafuru Part 1 & 2
Steins;Gate Bluray Part 1 & 2
K-On Season 1 & 2
Attack on Titan vol 2 & 3
Cage of Eden Vol 1
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys Premium Pack

Cloud Strife said:
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys Premium Pack
From UP1 I assume?
I almost bought that at one point on Saturday and it was gone by the time I went back later on ;_;
I also missed out on buying both volumes of Magi due to my indecisiveness.
Every single stall which sold Manga (Including Viz) were out of both when I finally went back with the intention of buying them.

FullMetal Alchemist: Sacred Star of Milos BD and Shiki complete DVD from UP1.
Haruhi Suzumiya artbooks (spring/summer & autumn/winter) preorders from Speedyhen via Play.
Spice & Wolf LN v1 from Wordery via Play.
Berserk movie 2 BD from Amazon.
Arakawa Under the Bridge s1 DVD preorder from Base.

EDIT: Haruhi v16 from Book Depo.

Apple seed series
Bleach 12 part 1
(C)
Heavens memo pad
Horizon in the middle of nowhere 2
K-on blue-Ray

Karin chunk vampire
Tekkaman blade 2
Tokyo project
girl and panzer
Blood c the last dark
Ikki tousen great guardians
Doki doki school hours
Rio
Royal space force
Neo Tokyo

Reality intruded last month, forcing me to divert a lot of my financial resources to some non-anime related endeavours. This month I was back on track with purchases from various retailers.

From Up On Poppy Hill (Collector's Edition)[Blu-ray]
Cowboy Bebop Collectors Edition Part 2 [Blu-ray]
Blood C: Complete Series [Blu-ray]
The Princess and the Pilot [Blu-ray]
Velvet Kiss, volume 4 [Manga]
Toradora! volume 5 [Manga]
The Limit, volume 1 [Manga]

Since there's no CE for the second Berserk film I'm replacing/continuing the Berserk movies with the US releases, so I bought the second movie, as well as another copy of the first from Viz.
I also pre-ordered Accel World Part 1 w/Artbook and Little Busters Part 1 from UP1. I'm also waiting for Fate/Zero BD Box 1, which technically came out in the US today, but knowing Aniplex it'll be a week or two before I see that >_>

Since it finally shipped, I also technically bought Sword Art Online BD Box 3 today, what, three weeks after it was released?
I heard that Aniplex wasn't sending enough stock out to distributors for the first two sets, but I had no issue with those.

Mangaranga said:
Since there's no CE for the second Berserk film I'm replacing/continuing the Berserk movies with the US releases, so I bought the second movie, as well as another copy of the first from Viz.

I have yet to make the same decision with Berserk due to priorities but at least from what I hear Advent is dubbed (from a cinema screening of all three films subbed then the next day dubbed) so it won't be long for that to get a home release.

I'm not buying another Kaze product, tis' the only reason why I'm not buying it here.
I've also put off buying the second movie for too long debating which version to buy.

Couple of trips to Forbidden Planet this week:

07-Ghost 6
Pandora Hearts 2
The Betrayal Knows My Name 6
Oriko Magica 2
Black Butler 15
WataMote v01

The cover of Watamote is gorgeous. Love the embossing

Back