The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

There's this really great friend of mine whose helped me out through a lot of difficult situations over the years, for which I am eternally grateful and will forever strive to do my best to repay.

So when he tells me he's interested in The Rose of Versailles, I say ask no further.

So now I've just pre-ordered the second volume of that, and for myself:

• Fullmetal Alchemist: Season 2
    Girls Bravo: The Complete Series
    Variable Geo Neo: Complete Collection

Naruto Unleashed 2:2.
Blood Lad Vol. 2.
Demon Love Spell Vol. 2.
07-Ghost Vol. 2-3.
Attack on Titan Vol. 4.
Naruto Vol. 30.
Bleach Vol. 30.
One Piece Vol. 30-31.

I bought from Forbidden Planet yesterday:

Angelic Layer Omnibus 2
Limit 4
Love Hina Omnibus 5
Strobe Edge 3
The Betrayal Knows My Name 5
Vampire Knight 16

And from Amazon just now:
Alice in the Country of Hearts Cheshire Cat Waltz 3
Tsubasa 17-18

Payday today!

Which meant a click at Rightstuf for:

• Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa (DVD)
    Kurau Phantom Memory (DVD)
    Kare Kano, volumes 15 - 17 (Manga)
    Velvet Kiss, volumes 1 - 2 (Manga)

A second copy of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Two reasons. One, I want an emergency copy. Two I want to lend it to my little sister, but she takes forever to get around to watching things and I don't want it to leave my possession for long. Yes, I have more money than sense. >.<

Taking advantage of the 10% off £25 spend Easter special and using my £6.37 in points I made an order at Waterstones.com for...

Kimi ni Todoke: Volume 13
Kimi ni Todoke: Volume 15
Neon Genesis Evangelion: 2 (3-in-1 Edition)
BTOOOM!: Volume 1

ilmaestro said:
MrLaserSharkKH said:
Kimi ni Todoke: Volume 13
Kimi ni Todoke: Volume 15
Before I ask the obvious question...

Ha, Normally this is something I wouldn't do, Volume 14 was a little more pricier on there, But I'm going to the shops later on this week where I know two copies of volume 14 have been sitting there for months, my order was dispatched this morning so everything should work out all good in the end. ^_^

I took delivery today of volumes 1 and 2 of the Toradora! manga. One cursory glance at the contents later and I believe I'll be enjoying this title immensely.

Back