The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered Season 1 of Full Metal Panic on Bluray.
Having not seen this series before I'm hoping that it's actually good. Looking around the general opinion seems to be that the first series is the weakest of the three.

King of Thorn arrived today, I was expecting it to have a slip cover as I'm sure I'd seen a picture with one. Anyway nice reversible cover is a bonus :D

Dan said:
King of Thorn arrived today, I was expecting it to have a slip cover as I'm sure I'd seen a picture with one. Anyway nice reversible cover is a bonus :D

Its the same with Oblivion Island, that came without a slipcase even though the artwork said otherwise. Was a bit bummed out about it :[

Dannielle said:
Dan said:

Its the same with Oblivion Island, that came without a slipcase even though the artwork said otherwise. Was a bit bummed out about it :[

It's not the end of the world I suppose but woulda been nice, thanks for responding.

I picked up Fractale from HMV too, also for £19.99.
Also got my pre-order in for the Japanese special edition of Pandora Hearts Volume 20, very excited for that! Can't wait until the cover art gets put up.

Bamboo Blade parts 1and 2 came today after my credit card was rejected by up1. Checked with my bank and a quick phone call to up1 sorted everything out. Well done up1 for the great service :thumb: .

ordered from UP1

queens blade rebellion - wish they released the OVAs and specials
black magic M-66
gunbuster 2 - i want the other gunbuster too.
lupin red vs green
chrome shelled region
ruin explorers
colourful the motion picture

3x3 eyes, finally replaced that horrible bootleg copy (in the bin with you)
Samurai 7 - since it was on Deal of the Week

Ordered from Amazon:

Princess Tutu
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Season 1
FMA Season, 1
FMA Season, 2
Gankutsuou, The Count of Monte Cristo
Mushi-shi

Back