animefreak17 said:
brought

Amon Saga
Tekkaman Blade
Spiral, 6 singles in artbox

from FourthLion

I've heard good things about Spiral.
Isn't Tekkan Blade an old-school anime?

yeah i heard that too. and yes tekkan blade is a old school anime but i dont mind if it is i like old school anime

Trigun movie on blu-ray from cex.

Using up the credit I got for selling some bleach to them.

----

Spiral is a good read, bit slow at times.

Poking on Amazon, I've found the complete collection of FMA:B in blu-ray for £33...

...must be a pricing error, seeing as parts 3/4/5 are on for £21.50 each, and it's on Sainsburys for £58

Don't blame you at all, especially since you're essentially seeing double for the majority of those chapters. Then there's the multiple timelines going on...

Put in an order with UP1 for Colourful, the K-On! movie and Ano Hana.
I've been meaning to actually BUY Ano Hana for ages. After seeing that it was out of stock at both Rightstuf and NISA's store I immediately added it to my order.
It's time once again for Manly tears.

animefreak17 said:
@Mangaranga

we're getting K-ON movie on a uk release are we
Yes we are, but I own Sentai's Blurays for K-On!!, so I'm going to be consistent and also buy Sentai's Bluray for the K-On! movie.
In 10 years time when the UK release comes, there's a slim chance I may buy it again if it has white subtitles rather than the big horrible yellow ones Sentai use.

The UK release is predicted to land around September iirc. Personally, I have MangaUK's season 1 DVDs and Sentai's season 2 BDs. I'm waiting to hear about what MangaUK are doing with their release of the movie before I decide which version to get.

Alice and the Country of Hearts: My Fanatic Rabbit, Vol. 2.
Is This a Zombie? Vol. 4.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol. 15.

Placed my order for the Attack on Titan OP/ED singles. Was surprised to find that the ED comes out next week, but shocked when I found that the OP isn't being released until the 10th July.
Speaking of which, the order I placed with UP1 back on the 15th for vols 1-4 of the Manga as well as Tiger & Bunny Box 2 has still yet to ship.

Back